Thread: (Unofficial Secondary Team) Barrier Kult: S3 Division (Xbox Only)

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Default (Unofficial Secondary Team) Barrier Kult: S3 Division (Xbox Only)

BAKU Plague Spreading beyond physical means
    Infecting spirits beyond those of ability for barrier violence
    Digital performances of ritual have begun

Okay, so starting a S3 Barrier Kult, related to the video posted before, edited and created in the same fashion. Due to our identites being released before, our members are undergoing name changes that we will stick with for all future videos. Anyone who wishes to join our ranks, send me a private message, stating what you would want your title to be, and an example of your abilities. those deemed capable will be added to the list. The list will not appear until we have enough names to keep it anonymous.
    This is Xbox only, sorry ps3 guys.
    Also, do your research on your name. Make sure it is not too similar to any of the pre-existing barrier kult members. We can create or suggest names for you if you have difficulties finding one for yourself, or just don't care enough to.

Being part of this does not mean you must be part of every video, just try to show up for them on a decently regular basis. Besides, videos will not be extremely often, and when they happen, they will be rather short. I will private message all members telling them of any upcoming videos, etc. etc.

Our next video will be available for PS3 members to partake in, if you want in let me know the same deal via private message.
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 06-29-2012 at 08:20 PM.