Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Default Noir (Primary, XBOX only) Promo Video inside

So here's the details. Andreas and I are starting a team, titled Noir.

Current Members: Gamertag (Forum name)
    SalamiAndreas (Andreas)
    the Luftwaffe (Luftwaffe)
    JakeSkate306 (Same on forum)
    SteezOner (Fecal Face)
    BaphoM3th (Same on Forum)
    InsideManager (Same on Forum)
    PoppinSuds (Same on Forum)
    SmurfsInABox (Same on forum)

Recruiting is a very invitational thing. If you post here asking to join and we don't know you, you're not getting in unless you're REALLY damn impressive.

Credits to Ayreon for help with the intro :P
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 03-22-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

hump

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    No bueno. Noir is based off of Film Noir. Metal letters, inverted crosses, all of that shit is so far from the themery of the team. That shit is not Noir. You gotta follow the classy as fuck, film noir feel. Noir is dark, but it's classy dark. It's about corruption in the police, the political system, and the minds of those surrounded by it in the cities. Think black&white detective films. These are very good graphics, but these are NOT representative of our team and they never will be. Noir is indicative of SO much more than the color black. Watching our premier video would tell you that in a heartbeat.

Edit: Also, the inverted cross is actually a Catholic symbol for anybody interested in losing ignorance. The upside down cross originated with St. Peter the Fisherman, who was to be hanged for following the teachings of christ. He asked to be nailed upside-down to the cross, as he did not feel he deserved the same fate as Jesus. Since then, the upside down cross is actually a sign of humility and unselfishness in the name of God. So before you go around toting inverted crosses like you're some anti-religious badass, think about what you may ACTUALLY be portraying about yourself.
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 08-26-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

OK.
    Last edited by InsideManager; 08-26-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    No bueno. Noir is based off of Film Noir. Metal letters, inverted crosses, all of that shit is so far from the themery of the team. That shit is not Noir. You gotta follow the classy as fuck, film noir feel. Noir is dark, but it's classy dark. It's about corruption in the police, the political system, and the minds of those surrounded by it in the cities. Think black&white detective films. These are very good graphics, but these are NOT representative of our team and they never will be. Noir is indicative of SO much more than the color black. Watching our premier video would tell you that in a heartbeat.

Edit: Also, the inverted cross is actually a Catholic symbol for anybody interested in losing ignorance. The upside down cross originated with St. Peter the Fisherman, who was to be hanged for following the teachings of christ. He asked to be nailed upside-down to the cross, as he did not feel he deserved the same fate as Jesus. Since then, the upside down cross is actually a sign of humility and unselfishness in the name of God. So before you go around toting inverted crosses like you're some anti-religious badass, think about what you may ACTUALLY be portraying about yourself.
    /rant

I kinda just got scared of you haha.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

I agree with fecal, I think I'm scared of lufts criticism atleaste,
    But also agree with you too, I'm sick of people tossin up these upside down crosses.
    You're against god? Youre hard as fuck dude... No offence to insidemanager I def like
    The first graphic looks clean and more of a noir feel. Let's see what else you've got!
    Jakeskate306
    LPC Team Manager/Co-Founder
    StrangeClothing Team Manager/Founder
    Noir Skateboards Team Rider

Hi guys I really wanna join, currently getting clips for my first solo, here is a short video i made before

Quote Originally Posted by EALakeye View Post
    Hi guys I really wanna join, currently getting clips for my first solo, here is a short video i made before
    That last trick was cool

ahhh sweet sweet memories >: )

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by BaphoM3th View Post
    That last trick was cool
    I dug it. Anyone else like it? Maybe make a longer video and we'll talk about it.

Also, TOATISCOMING wants to join the AM team. Is everyone ok with this?

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Got all my clips for a longer video, maybe an introducing

oh btw anybody know any chilled out songs i could use for a S3 video

I like toat, except the way he whores himself out to every team that will take him and makes graphic and park requests almost daily.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Lakeye, watch the double posts. Just edit your originals.
    Also things got iffy as soon as I noticed you post in about every thread here, while starting your own team and trying to join every other team at once. I understand that you're just looking to be part of something quickly, but that's not how it works around here. Lurk around a bit more, and notice the way things are gone about.

also to inside: I kind of agree with you on that, it doesn't reflect well. I don't hate the dude, though. So it's still up for discussion.
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 10-21-2012 at 07:49 AM.
    The artist formerly known as Luft