1) Alexis Sablone
    2) Leticia Bufoni
    3) Rachel Reinhard

My thoughts on it: http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=11770

Skateboard Big Air
    1) Bob Burnquist
    2) Mitchie Brusco
    3) Nolan Munroe

My thoughts on it: Bob doing switch tricks and little kids spinning like tops.
    I didn't find it very exciting to watch, but I have respect for the endurance and balls it takes.

Game of SK8
    1) Ryan Decenzo
    2) Ishod Wair
    3) Aaron "Jaws" Homoki

My thoughts on it: Ryan is a machine, but this format is done better at the Berrics.

Skateboard Park
    1) Pedro Barros
    2) Ben Hatchell
    3) Rune Glifberg

My thoughts on it: Pedro Barros has style for miles. I think Brazilian park riders are my fave
    when it comes to that endless flow and crazy abilty to gain speed. I don't care how close the
    scores looked as to me Barros was in a class by himself. One of my young buck favorites was
    in this one as well. However, Mr. Ben Raybourn didn't make the podium as I was hoping. You
    can see his ability improving and to me he is simply one of the sickest skaters in years who
    runs the courses in very unique ways.

Skateboard Vert
    1) Pierre-Luc Gagnon
    2) Bucky Lasek
    3) Andy MacDonald

My thoughts on it: PLG and Bucky honestly tied with 91's, but because PLG had the next highest
    run between them he won. PLG was tech as fuck, Bucky was consistent, and Andy Mac was just
    normal Andy. I have to give props also to Sandro Dias who fought hard, but got 4th and little grom
    Tom Scharr (12 years old doing 720's into 900's) when he finishes drinking his milk is going to
    curbstomp PLG into oblivion. The best part of the competition was not having Shaun White in it.

Men's Skateboard Street
    1) Paul Rodriguez
    2) Ryan Sheckler
    3) Nyjah Huston

My thoughts on it: In all fairness the 4th Heat before the Finals was the best of the competition,
    but the Finals were pretty solid. Manny Santiago, Chaz Ortiz, and Ryan Decenzo all did really
    well, but just couldn't stay up with the Top 3. Nyjah has a fucked up knee, but was still throwing
    down 360 flip -> BS Lipslides on the big rail and working that park. Sheckler looked energized
    for a change and was hitting everything hard as hell like he was a few years back. It was his best
    showing in a long time. P Rod honestly from a viewer standpoint wasn't that exciting and you'd
    probably wonder why he won, but as a skater you recognize how beasty he was considering he
    did almost everything Switch. SLS is keeping these guys in the right mind when it comes to doing
    a competition with the intent of strategically winning. Sometimes not the most exciting, but very
    effective.

Real Street
    1) Nyjah Huston
    2) Taylor Bingaman
    3) Aaron "Jaws" Homoki
    *Fan Favorite: Collin Provost

My thoughts on it: Nyjah did in a month with a fucked up knee what most Pro's never do in their
    careers. It was big and tech. Bingaman was solid, but nothing really stood out. Jaws did his usual
    beasty work where you know he'll be crippled in his old age. Dropping like 2-3 stories and sqatting
    it out and riding away is just insane. Other good ones were Provost, Worrest, Santiago, Tim Tim,
    Gall (skated some of the gnarliest places), and Haslam. I personally dug Tim Tim the most with
    Worrest a very close second and Manny a nice third.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

I remember thinking to myself watching the vert finals that Scharr was scoring higher than his weight. Kid is 78 pounds haha. tiny 900s

I also thought Sandro Dias would've done better than 4th if the top 3 weren't already so solid. He had that huge madonna in his best run, and really nobody else did anything like that.

How Jaws didn't win Real street i'll never know. He will be crippled, but it will be awesome to watch.

Wish i could've seen more, especially park. Love me some Rune
    Last edited by mamba12; 07-03-2012 at 06:05 AM.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

espn go and watch espn I think still have all of the footage up of the various events.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

PLG shoulda been in street too, dude's an all-terrain ripper!

I was expecting more from Ishod and I didn't want P-rod to win. But, I respect that the judges didn't go easy on Nyjah cuz of his knee.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Fluckin' Hatchling

Jaws should have won his bracket, the kickflip melon into the bank was fucking nuts.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Nyjah skated rollerblading spots in hit RS part and i like that.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

I really only watched park.....
    Raybourn is the reason.

Raybourn for president.