Thread: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD [Release Date and New DLC Info]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stopped Pushing Mongo SpadedOne's Avatar

I just 100% the game again this morning with Rodney Mullen. Took about 2 hours.
    Hopefully Robomodo will listen to the consumer and fix some of these small, non-gameplay problems.
    This game has such incredible potential.
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

i'll definately try the demo just to see how it feels before i decide to buy it or not,but i'd much rather be able to play any level with any skater instead of having to go beat it with each skater

Seeing the Light

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    i'd much rather be able to play any level with any skater instead of having to go beat it with each skater
    Just create an online session in free skate mode, and there you go

XBL
    TheDietTea

I like Rodney Mullen's Trick setup
    I don't know if you can change all that but I couldn't be bothered to look
    I've got this now if anyone wants to get down on it

ANTWANthePAWN on Xbox

I'm still warming up to the awkward controls but I can do something like a 300k Combo at my highest haha
    I have noticed you can do a bit of popless, I really hate the fliptrick animations but you can no comply/boneless into banks very smooth, Airwalk plant the side of buildings and even airwalk right when you're about to land flat
    I'm still messing with it and It is a lot of work making things look legit there are a ton of things I advise against for realism
    but The game is what it is, I still enjoy it

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

yeah still waiting for it to drop on PS3. I see myself just playing as Mullen, hope i can get a little enjoyment out of it.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    yeah still waiting for it to drop on PS3. I see myself just playing as Mullen, hope i can get a little enjoyment out of it.
    Man I Don't know if I believe this.. some dude at gamestop today tried to tell me he doesn't know if this is coming out on Playstation.. Didn't it start on playstation? I'm not sure about all that maybe he just doesn't know what's up.

I'm not sure what your aim is for play style pawn but I think you will enjoy figuring out popless stuff
    There are a few tricks I haven't done low yet but It looks to be doable through practice.
    Grabs right before flat are fun. I'm sure you will find your own things too.. I was all about arcade when this game was popular so I'm not really looking at all of it with the focus you might.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Last I heard the PS3 release should be the last week of August or first of September.

Yeah man, you could always do popless, I remember building parks in THAW and setting things up for it. Always kinda skated the same way in the THPS series as Skate, was just always a lot easier to do exactly what you wanted to do in Skate.