Thread: Park Request #2: Santa Ana Skatepark

Default Park Request #2: Santa Ana Skatepark

While Wiltz is working on Ashbridges park, I thought I'd toss out another outdoor park request for you new glitch-merge-master-jedis.

Santa Ana:

Video to get some additional perspective:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8N-ocveYwg&feature=plcp

-R

XBL
    x1mmortal

Looks sick but I'm working on some parks. I'd love to skate that though.

Banned
    XBL
    II RellZ II

Roke man you could hav just hit me up !!!!

"give Wiltz the sickhardinsane park so he'll spend forever remaking that and when he's in halfway, post a another park which is bubbles and balloons to create"
    - Roke

Hahhah man. Just put right words in your mouth. I'll probably remake this one as a breakfast after Ashbridges one. Gonna spend next 10 years making that park.
    But anyways...whenever i'm home and the park is done...i will hit you with session...and there won't be much left to say or do after that. I promise !

hahaha Wiltz you volunteered remember?! :P

Seriously though I can't wait to see what you've done when you get back; hope you have an amazing trip buddy.

@Rellz: If you want to give this a shot be my guest! Just remember the props meter

-R

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    hahaha Wiltz you volunteered remember?! :P

Seriously though I can't wait to see what you've done when you get back; hope you have an amazing trip buddy.

@Rellz: If you want to give this a shot be my guest! Just remember the props meter

-R

I grew up at this skate park.. i remade it when the game cam out lol I'lll try funny find roke knowing ive skated here a million time ...I must attempt to make this again!!

Blazing a Trail

Soooo....I officially started making this. It's going to be good....as long as it doesn't break from merging to much shit. I expect payment in the form of love and admiration, but will accept insult and ridicule...

I hope this is not going to be oversized for the sake of skate 3 physics.

cant wait flareed hurry up or send me an invite so i can see it!!

Blazing a Trail

Actually I think I've managed to keep the scale around 90% accuracy while retailing the look and details on this one. Some of it may be slightly wide but if you 2 push your likely to fly over many of the obstacles...if that's still to big than I'm honestly not interested in making it perfectly to scale because it will skate like Shit and look like Shit ha. But yeah ill probably have it done in the next couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Actually I think I've managed to keep the scale around 90% accuracy while retailing the look and details on this one. Some of it may be slightly wide but if you 2 push your likely to fly over many of the obstacles...if that's still to big than I'm honestly not interested in making it perfectly to scale because it will skate like Shit and look like Shit ha. But yeah ill probably have it done in the next couple of days

I'll be the one to tell you if its scale, since ive skated there a bunch!! cant wait to see!!

Blazing a Trail

So its completely done...and its EPIC. No lie, one of my best remakes for sure and I'm so surprised it didn't quake on me. I've probably put 30 plus hours into it at least. That's the good news..the bad news is I haven't got the internet set up yet at my new place and I super busy at work so it may be up to a week until I can upload it.

its worth the wait