Thread: LPC Presents: San Diego,CA Plaza (xbox/dlc)

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Default LPC Presents: San Diego,CA Plaza (xbox/dlc)

San Diego,CA Plaza
    I was searching up some skatepark designs on this magical new thing they call "google images" and I ended up finding a few really sick plaza blueprints of parks that have yet to be built. This seemed like a good design to start with; and although it isn't exactly like the picture, I've still found it to be a super fun and enjoyable park to skate when you have some spare time. It's a relatively flowy park and it's easy to get some nice lines since the park is basically a big circle (with squared edges haha). So I hope you guys enjoy it and feedback is always welcome. Oh and this hasn't actually been built in San Diego yet so I guess that makes this the unofficial Grand Opening.

Peace, Smurfs

LINK: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2320825

looks smooth, sometimes im amazing by the stuff ppl come up with in this game. excellent park and looks pretty well scaled!

Sick, dude. I think I'm going to get some footage here. It looks like a nice, sesh-able park.

XBL
    gotxAsian

Nice job Smurfs! Can't wait to sesh it man!

Blazing a Trail

Woohooo a new smurf park! Looks sick dude! Sooo as u know I haven't been online in awhile due to the move and me not hving time to set up myinternet, but I will be back soooon

XBL
    killer kow20

Im going to spend hours at this park. It looks beautiful

DOPE PARK. Can someone fill up the props meter though then re-upload it with a link here so I can film properly?

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Yeah the prop meter thing is a lil annoying but this park skates beautifully and has great flow, feels very realistic. I did a few tricks down the A-rail and what not. Good job man.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Rubben- Thanks dude. The scaling was kind of half-assed but I'm glad that you thought it looked good.
    Marco- Sounds sweet man. Can't wait to see some clips from you.
    xAsian- Thanks. Come on some time so we can't skate some of your parks too.
    Fully- Oh I hope the move went well. Come back as soon as possible though; my thumbs are just waiting to be used in a game of skate. haha
    Killer Kow- Haha thanks so much man. Have a blast.
    Roke- Thanks. Sorry about the prop meter not being filled up. I will definitely do that in all my future parks.
    Inside Manager- Glad you like the park. Looking forward to seeing clips from you aswell.

love this park man

NP man but seriously can you just quickly fill the prop meter in the park and post either an updated link or a new link to the park? It would make filming for those of us without all the unlocked pieces much easier.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

jimmy - Thanks dude
    roke - Oh yeah I'll definitely do that for you. To be honest I had no idea that the props affected filming so drastically because I don't film very often. Just add me on xbox live: SmurfsInABox and I'll upload the filled up prop version for you.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Booked to molest later.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Looks sick. I'm surprised you didn't use the Hawaiian floor pieces for the court yard though.
    Hesitation.....Kills

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Replicant- Well I guess I can't stop that now. After all, I did agree to EA terms of use. haha
    Mathiys- Thanks. Oh and the reason that I didn't use that piece for the courtyard is because one of my friends, and may others like him, don't have the Danny Way or Maloof dlc so I usually try to avoid using it so that I don't exclude a bunch of people from playing my parks. It's a small price to pay to let more people enjoy what a make on skate 3.
    Roke/Any ther filmers- So I re-uploaded the park with the prop meter completely filled up so it should be good for filming now. It has the same picture as the original but it's under the name 4 RokeorDie (pretty clever eh?) so just be sure not to get them mixed up. I'm probably going to delete it at the end of the day today to free up space for more uploaded parks. If it's gone when you want it then just add me on xbox and I'll re-upload then quickly remove it for anyone that wants it.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Hey Roke when you DL the park with the full prop meter can you post up the link, I can never get the search function to work for me on skate create, would be appreciated sir.

Blazing a Trail

Very nice looking, as mentioned looks well scaled and spaced nicely.. Props!

Thanks alot Smurf!

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfsInABox View Post
    Replicant- Well I guess I can't stop that now. After all, I did agree to EA terms of use. haha
    Mathiys- Thanks. Oh and the reason that I didn't use that piece for the courtyard is because one of my friends, and may others like him, don't have the Danny Way or Maloof dlc so I usually try to avoid using it so that I don't exclude a bunch of people from playing my parks. It's a small price to pay to let more people enjoy what a make on skate 3.
    Roke/Any ther filmers- So I re-uploaded the park with the prop meter completely filled up so it should be good for filming now. It has the same picture as the original but it's under the name 4 RokeorDie (pretty clever eh?) so just be sure not to get them mixed up. I'm probably going to delete it at the end of the day today to free up space for more uploaded parks. If it's gone when you want it then just add me on xbox and I'll re-upload then quickly remove it for anyone that wants it.
    Makes sense
    Hesitation.....Kills

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

I already filled the Prop Meter myself and played for about 2 hours yesterday.
    It is definitely the most fun I have had in a park in a very long time. Great
    scale, good flow, and very little jankiness overall. My only complaint is it is a
    little bit bright so some objects are a bit hard to make out when first skating
    the area, but you get used to it and memorize placements. Thanks.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Awful Awfuls!

Bad everything.

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    It is definitely the most fun I have had in a park in a very long time.
    This. Lately there's been many parks that I will download and enjoy for a few days, then forget about and delete a week later to make room for new parks. This won't be one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Wow I haven't been to this thread in a long time. Love the edit roke. Made my day that much sweeter.