wow...lot of negativity. no props on any of the beast hippis or lines in this. get what u said twan with the 5% random tricks in this film but idk. Guess theres multiple ways of looking at it. IDK?? agree 2 disagree. 95% of those tricks took me forever to get. the shove out of the grind was a switch nose manny powerslide shov. while holding A and it shot me down. was a little random....i agree. Gap to willi I admit was a little random. wanted to grind it, so i did. that was the only thing i could get on it. The nollie V 360 smith mid popless hard out was random, except for the mid popless hard. That trick prolly was a lil overboard I agree, as far as the 360. first trick at slappys tre shov hurricane kick out was intentional. manny bonk car to willi not so much. basiclly what i'm trying to say is most of my shit is planned and tried over and over until i get it. If something small happens out or in every once in a blue moon after trying for a hour or so I choose to keep it. Key word blue moon. neways....hope i didin't stir up the hornets nest or nuthin. just how i skate. If you wanna see how realistic i can skate hit me up on some REAL skate/grind skate. thx for the advice tho....