Thread: KRIZA HD: A HARDER CORE (first film)

Arrow KRIZA HD: A HARDER CORE (first film)

dope tricks and crappy editing lol. I have a crap comp All tricks done in hardcore of coarse. enjoy. let me kno what ya think, F*ck those who say hippis are for normal. enjoy

wow i did this backwards. this is my newest.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Just a heads up, most of these guys here skate realistic.
    Front foot plant, bonk, lateflip.. Wow!
    I enjoyed it.. felt random at some points, Gaps to willies.. sporadic flip tricks.
    You've got skill. If you want a better video Try tightening things up, not settling for any trick that looks cool or difficult.
    My opinion. Do what you want.
    Later.

antwan the pawn? this is blunts. changed my gt. Anyway all the flip tricks out of grinds are popless. So no, not random. I'm sure most of the people here no what popless tricks are. Not the easiest thing to get. thats why there in there. Once again I try everything in the vid. I've done the realistic thing. I get bored. I'm sure some can agree that just going for difficult shit is not a bad style to adapt to. Anyways if this is twan.....where ya been? havn't seen u on sk8

That's one unique style, pretty entertaining. Plus loved the song, No Church in The Wild!

XBL
    TheDietTea

I don't play as much anymore.

There are some tricks that look intentional
    but ones that look like complete accidents
    Weird Animations, a shuv bounced off of a ledge..
    Say what you want, It looks like an accident to me.
    You can keep making videos with little tricks that you think look cool in there, fine..
    not here to start anything, just saying that is what I saw.
    I think it's fair to say we all might have started making videos that way,
    but you don't always have to add something just because.
    I don't know if you get what I'm saying either, Trying to explain this..
    There are certain aspects that makes a fake skating video look even more fake.
    It looks more like a montage of random happenings and a few tricks you thought about.
    Atleast, that is my take.
    Use it, Dismiss it.. whatever. This is realistic advice, for a realistic forum.
    Not that I or anyone else dislikes arcade skating, It's just a bit sloppy In my opinion.

Just a few things.
    -High fliptrick gap to grind, popless trick out.
    The Realistic fliptrick out seems to defeat the fact that you're going for air..
    You don't need to fliptrick out of everything to make it look good.
    -Popless Hardflip/Inward? Was pretty constant
    -Random Animations, with nothing similar in the video.. Makes me think it was an accident,
    Seeing how dialed you have certain tricks (popless hardflip/Inward) I just put two and two.

Keep at it, if you want a solid video then take on any advice you're given if you don't care
    whatever man.. Keep doing it.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

yeah antwan said a lot of pretty spot-on things. i'm not saying you didn't try, but it's important to make everything you do look clean and intentional. a lot of the tricks i saw in this video looked like you were just cruising around and pushed a couple directions on analog sticks and thought "wow that was neat" and filmed it. it's not so much about the trick as much as it is the style. people aren't going to be interested if the video isn't pleasing to the eye; they'll get bored. there are a lot of people lurkin in the dark recesses of the internet (many on this forum) who don't do "realistic" fakeskate or whatever but they still put out quality stuff. take a look at them and perhaps try to emulate a little of that.

antwan and snail have summed it up pretty well here.
    only thing i wanted to add was the use of gestures,rather the overuse.it's cool to use them here and there but in all honesty you overdid it here.

wow...lot of negativity. no props on any of the beast hippis or lines in this. get what u said twan with the 5% random tricks in this film but idk. Guess theres multiple ways of looking at it. IDK?? agree 2 disagree. 95% of those tricks took me forever to get. the shove out of the grind was a switch nose manny powerslide shov. while holding A and it shot me down. was a little random....i agree. Gap to willi I admit was a little random. wanted to grind it, so i did. that was the only thing i could get on it. The nollie V 360 smith mid popless hard out was random, except for the mid popless hard. That trick prolly was a lil overboard I agree, as far as the 360. first trick at slappys tre shov hurricane kick out was intentional. manny bonk car to willi not so much. basiclly what i'm trying to say is most of my shit is planned and tried over and over until i get it. If something small happens out or in every once in a blue moon after trying for a hour or so I choose to keep it. Key word blue moon. neways....hope i didin't stir up the hornets nest or nuthin. just how i skate. If you wanna see how realistic i can skate hit me up on some REAL skate/grind skate. thx for the advice tho....

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

well i wouldn't say negativity so much as constructive criticism. just trying to help out any way i can.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Na man, I figured I knew who you were so I gave your video a view.
    This is basically what I tell any newcomer about their first video they show here..
    Some people don't even get responses, only views. So use it or don't, is what I was saying.
    There's always room for progression, It took me a while to understand it myself.. skating, even fake skating
    with videos you put time into can become a really self centered ego hungry monster you're not aware of..
    You have to give into the idea of progression you have to.. if you don't you won't get any better
    and you'll put out constant content that doesn't receive much attention, that's the bottom line.
    You can keep putting out stuff if it's fun for you that's great, but in places like this..
    You won't get much from people.. And that's not even because we dislike you or what you're about!
    It's personal preference and what looks good, is realism.

lol the akwurd moment when some says "no offense", basically saying "hey im gunna insult, but dont get mad"
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Filming was pretty bad

but

the pole jam up flip pole jam down was gold

hippies under the little rail looked tough too.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter