Thread: "Odd Humanity" (2012) Full Length by Wiltzuh

Default "Odd Humanity" (2012) Full Length by Wiltzuh

Here we go everyone...so long waited, so long filmed, so long processed...

Description: Independent full length Presented and edited by Wiltzuh with support of Halcyon, Morphine Nation and Label.
    Featuring; Emericaridr, Witzuh, Boxerman, Mnguni, Roke and Mattyman.

just watched this on yt,and it's absolutely incredible.all you guys had mind blowing parts and the edit was one of the best i've seen.
    you should all be very proud of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    just watched this on yt,and it's absolutely incredible.all you guys had mind blowing parts and the edit was one of the best i've seen.
    you should all be very proud of this one.
    Thanks a lot man ! It's like a birthday for me now. So proud of it...it took over year from it's very beginning to get it out.
    So much editing and hundreds of problems with it.

Respect to you since you give me good feedback almost every single time ! Appreciate it man ! Cheers !

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Downloading, gonna def watch this later
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Fluckit Master

Holy shit you just keep out doing yourself! Edit was fantastic, great theme and even better song choices without a doubt my favorite fl. Everyone killed it my post would be too long if I went by trick by trick!

Edit: 3rd time watching and absolutely love the way matty's part was edited! Can't stop watching it
    Last edited by Ladd279; 07-27-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Respect to you since you give me good feedback almost every single time ! Appreciate it man ! Cheers !
    you certainly earn it Wiltz,always look forward to seeing your work and never dissappointed so cheers to you as well.

normally id say this is the worst video evr, but im forced to say this is the best video ever. anyone do better...and by anyone i mean wiltzuh
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

As I've said on YT, defs worth the year-long wait haha... I didn't remember anything I sent in, but you did such an insane job on the editing... bonus points for editing my part to the song used in one of my fav parts ever! Now I have to go watch Stay Gold... haha but anyways, the editing throughout the entire FL was insanely good, and everyone had such good parts... would've liked to see a much longer part from Roke though!
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-26-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

god boxer is so cute

this is for sure one of the best edits I have seen.

You can tell you put the slower clips at the slow parts of the song. Slow lines and ramping and what not. That and you had the real life clips and voice overs at these parts too. Very nice placement. If u had any audio voice overs at an energetic part of the song then it would either be unnoticed.

A lot of editing to the beat too. That shit takes time. And sometimes a dam good pain in the ass I know lol. In the 2nd dharma team vid I recently put out I had beat hits 4 times in every course.

Collecting the real life footy off of youtube takes a long ass time too. I did that recently too for a vid for my bro.

Skating was great from everyone too. A lot of tech. And all super clean.
    I lol'd to see boxerman still rocking the Canada deck.

Really good song choices.

For one criticism, and take this with a grain of salt because only a vid with this much thought put into it would get a criticism with this much thought put into it.

Its just not another skate video. There is an overlying concept. I have a few suggestions maybe for future thought to bring that concept further.

The real life footy seemed a bit far away from the skate clips. Of course it will cause its real then virtual, then real and so on. I always felt it created a divide. Which is why I tend to stay away from real footy.

But you could tie the two in together better.

Like when your showing the war clips, you could have some broll of the memorial park. show the soldiers statues and name walls.

You showed a thunder storm. Maybe you could have done some broll at the sanatorium (cause its night time) and used the generate lighting to make it look like an ingame storm. (thats something i wanted to do for awhile but havent had my own ps3 to film my own broll)

So yah, just throwing some ideas out there. Some of the real life footy just started to feel like un-needed filler. If you have some ingame broll to go along with it the real life stuff, it would have mashed together very nicely.

edit

and before this I thought I didnt like avenged sevenfold cause it was kind of emo-ish but that song was rad
    Last edited by Ayreon; 07-26-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

Let me smoke a cigarette because I've just been mind fucked. It's hard to choose who's part was my favorite because how good everyone's parts were. But with that being said I think E was the one that squeaked by as my favorite. MIND FUCK.

^Get psyched to be here.^

That video was so good. Great edit, one of the best, great fakeskating and good filmers/fakeskaters all together.

Boxerman and Matty had some outstanding tricks in there. Mnguni did really good and Wil (the second guy) did great also.

Anyway, like said above you should all be proud, props.

XBL
    emericaridr11

my god boxerman is so fucking dope, best part

everyone was tight, really like wiltz and boxer though, so hesh

amazing... you guys r putting in work with this. great vid. editing was amazing. too many tricks to mention. everyone in there own way were beast.The lines and realistness {if thats a word)in this was monster. best edit i've ever had the pleasure to watch. Good Tricks, film, and edit for all. damn....props

Stopped Pushing Mongo aaronberlin's Avatar

Downloading. Pouring strongest bourbon possible. Time to enjoy the fuck out of this.

Gracias all amigos !

Like i said...it's like birthday for me now...so much good coming in hahah

Ayreon: Lighting in game...my alltime dream since i learned how to chromakey...
    All participants: Your parts are gonna be uploaded to mediafire so hit me up if you want some.

Thanks yall !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

All participants: Your parts are gonna be uploaded to mediafire so hit me up if you want some.
    Hit me up with that shit, I loved how you edited my part! You've made my footage watchable. lol

Edit: make this available for mobile! Im stuck in a car for 8 hours, I need some entertainment lol
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-27-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Minglin'

kiillllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeddddd it!!!

edit was awesome, everyones part was sick, especially boxers!... good job guys!!

Now she's just so perfect, I've never been quite so fucking deep in!

FUCK ME THIS WAS GOOD

I vote for: best edit of a full length EVAH
    I vote for: best songs in a full length EVAAAAAAH (was headnodding and toetapping the whole time)
    I vote for: best long lense filming EVAAAAAAAAAAH (E's huge gaps were filmed to perfection, so were most of the other long lense angles)

seriously, this got me in such a good mood, no s3 vid has ever done that to me like this..
    I love you wiltz <3

I was making sounds like this camel

oh yeah and almost forgot this

you deserved it

<3<3<3<3<3

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    Dat ass! Me gusta.

Fluckit Master

Words cannot describe how good this was.. Editing, the music, filming and tricks were spot on from everyone!
    Imo I think Wiltz's part were the best one, but all others really made my jaw drop as well.

Can really tell you put your heart and soul into this video Wiltz.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

boxerman wins

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

by the nine!!! im convinced we arent playing the same game anymore.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Thanks guys !

Boxer; I gave it to you already...would've given whole FL as well but not any website can handle that big files. Your part=<3x100 you deserve all goodies we all give to you
    I'll hit you up for next full length somewhere in future for sure...and no no is option to say

SA; I can tell you mate...that's one of best parts i've ever edited because: The song...the clips that Canadian fag gave me<3...the feeling when you're editing FIRST part of the FL which is not YOUR own.

Stevie; Thanks for the ass mate. Vote for: Best comment to give good feeling. Made my day Stevie ! Thanks a lot ! I might want you to my next full length too...

Seanne; My soul and heart inserted to the video just for you. Thanks a lot man...means alot to receive that kinda feedback.

Perm; Make me a sandwich...

okWiinder; hahah...don't know nowadays but most of these clips are almost year old...that was then...when Skate 3 and girls were hot...now only girls are hot...and boxerman...

Thanks guys...still got the birthday feeling thanks to your feedback =)

<3

def hit me up for the next one dude!!!

Fluckit Master

What sk8eratwar said ^^

boxer should have ender... i have nothing else to say about this video
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

just gonna do a general comment after each section so i don't lose the flow of the sections

intro was awesome. One of the best.

e - funny thing is you part started and i said to myself "damn, e kinda fell off" then the song kicked in like half way through and i literally said "awhh there he is." good stuff. Great song. Great Edit.

wiltz - animations were spot on and your filming was uncanny. Interesting song selection but the edit made it work .I was cringing a little less near the end.

boxerman - details details details. Holy shit. Some many little nuances to each trick that made is special. And again song selection and edit were quality.

MN - i'll admit, this is probably the first part for you and i feel bad that you had to follow the two powerhouse sections immediately before you. there was some good stuff here

Roke - what? that was like a 30 second part.....

MAtty - good part, actually dug the song (once again) and i didn't think i would. best dub flip of skate 3.

Well done gentlemen... you put the work in an it paid off. Now sit back, smoke some blunts, drink some beers, and start lettin' that e-money stack up.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Yes You Can!

Great job Wiltz, this was so amazing. Boxerman's part was so perfect in so many ways it deserves a price on its own.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

Thanks guys !

Stevie and Seanne...you'll get the info then For sure

Clay: Yes man nothing to say...
    ROC and Razor: Thanks guys...that kinda comments make my day hahah. Thanks for watching too. Feeling proud now !

pretty damm good edit....just didnt understand the avenged song...

XBL
    killer kow20

I loooooved the editing on this one! good job everyone it was really good