Thread: Thrasher: Skate and Destroy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pawn, did you make some Thrasher videos at some point or am I making that up? And yeah, complexity of controls being high in this game just gives me more creativity.

And Replicant - yeah, I am really looking forward to Thrasher.
    About Matt Hoffman - I really do love Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 1, I played it as a child and even as a slightly older child and loved it. So, I bought it. I remember always wanting a PS2 so I could play Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2, having loved the first so much. Can anyone else comment on Mat Hoffman 1 vs 2? I may look into it now that you said it was better Replicant (although we do have vastly different opinions on the first game).

And about Dave Mirra - I spent a LOT of time with it on PC, never really played it seriously for the campaign but only for free-ride. I was looking into buying the first one for PS1, but never really looked into the second. I may have to give it some time hahaha
    Also, because I'm lazy, could you tell me about the 'Maximum Remix' edition? If I were to pick up Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 1, it sounds like this version of it would be the way to go. How much does it add to the game, in an objective and subjective sense?

Thanks
    Last edited by Boris Magee; 08-01-2012 at 03:58 AM.