So I'm going to Clemson in a couple of weeks to start my first year in college. The first time I saw this campus, I noticed that this place is a haven for skateboarding, and this campus has since furthered my interest in learning how to actually skate. I'm still not all too interested in fancy fliptricks and stuff, but being able to Ollie stair sets and grind shit sounds fun. (I REALLY wanna learn how to ride pools, but that's something that I will never have access to unless I move). I went to a summer preview program for 3 weeks, taking one class and doing a bunch of extracurricular stuff to get used to the setting and campus of this college. While there, I took a quick walk around the residence hall I was staying in and took some pictures to give you guys examples of what I'm seeing. Mind you this is only stuff RIGHT around that dorm building, and the rest of the campus has a ton more, and it's EVERYWHERE.

A Really small stairset with a really low ledge, seems good for learning the basics of grinding

Two Stairsets followed by a ledge, not anything I can expect to hit, but still looks awesome

Another thing I can never expect myself to make use of, but hell it looks awesome

Small stairset with a rail I'll never touch. Might be able to hit the stairset though. :V

Another small stairset with a rail I could never reach

Two small stairsets in a row, definitely a target goal for me in the earlier future

Something I hope to be able to hit eventually

When I get to college, I may be taking pictures of more spots all over campus. The whole place is loaded.