Thread: Regs community video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    Honestly vid was kind of ehh....the only clip I liked was bridens first. Everyone elses filming needs some work(once again my opinion so don't hate like you did on everyone else).

And just some advice, when someone expressed their opinion it doesn't mean their hating on you so..maybe calm down

what do mean don't hate on everyone else??
    monk started hating on me, inside and ayeron
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'm going to have to go with Ayreon on this one, lot of feelings invovled in this lil arguement BUT, the editing and skating in this video is definately no more subpar than 75% of everything else posted here, it isn't groundbreaking but it's good. Seems like a lot of you early comers to this site feel a little higher and mightier than some other people but it's whatever. I don't want to instigate anything or attack anybody, I just had to say my piece defending the video because it isn't anywhere near bad like you guys are making it out to be.

as i'm sure everyone's parents here have told them at some point....it's only a game

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post

as i'm sure everyone's parents here have told them at some point....it's only a game
    Haha nice, been a while since we had drama in these parts. Its bringing back that kids table nostalgia

But in all seriousness, Monk was out of line, he started it, you guys didn't need to finish it.

I watched the vid, i'll agree there was a common theme of mediocre skating and poor filming, but i've seen worse. We get spoiled here at Fluckit with some amazing stuff, we can't hold everything up to that level.

There were some clips I liked though, and I did enjoy the vid. I liked Briden's part the best, had the most creativity/difficulty to me.

I also liked bridens part the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    Monkadelic

@pawn yes I was out of line; I have apologized to the OP and moved on. Aryeon I never masked anything I meant to say because if you ask anyone here that has been here a while I pretty much say what I think ( not the best characteristic I possess admittingly) I haven't even put out a video or sent clips in almost to over a year, so I was NOT mad at that. He was asking in chat here 3 more spots left please give me something type of thing; so I got back on and did a few things and sent some old things as well. That is where this came from. I wont get into details in the PMs because that is between us 2, but the fact that Fluckit turned into the EA forum for a moment set me off. One thing you need to know is that I was having a very bad day and went through that whole ordeal years ago with this site and EA forums on the subject in hand.. You have to understand that with my job I have to make split decisions everyday to keep ppl alive or die- so with those bad days I can get jerky, and unfortunately that may be vented online. My initial intentions was to help someone out trying to make a video that needed stuff. So if you want to bag on me that's all fine and dandy. But, please know the facts in place first before you judge me. With that; I love everyone here and on the video, but it still wasn't that great.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Having an important job doesn't give you an official asshole license in my books, jus'sayin.