Thread: Regs community video

frenchy

Default Regs community video

hey guys
    so this is it
    thanks to everyone who sent me clips
    i'm sorry i couldn't use every clip everyone sent me... i had 5m15 of footage (including my own footage) and 3m50 song...
    but anyways
    this is it
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

sick vid,wish i would've had time to get some clips for this...next time
    soon as i heard the song start i got insta-hyped

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Sick vid, thanks for including me Exo, editing and all the tricks were dope, but wtf Briden!?!! lol wallride to roof, Echo came hard as well, dope montage, wish I stepped my trick game up some haha.

Steam
    Monkadelic

HAHA! i find it very ironic that the tricks i sent you deemed " unrealistic" on tranny and yet used the music to the most unrealistic IRL mini ramp footage ever filmed.. plus i guess the fact a 30ft high wall ride to crook is much more real than a casper flip to axle stall. lol wtf/e man......

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post

anyways, good vid man.

wish i could have sent some shit in. next time

Steam
    Monkadelic

@ Ayreon ; piss off dipshit.. nobody asked you for a quote from me. And im not crying at all; because the video sucks anyways. kinda glad my clips didnt go into this tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Yeah!

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Yeah!
    you can kiss my ass too Bubbles.... go find Mr Lahey now....

ANYWAYS

Some killer skating from everyone, nice mashup of styles keeping it fresh too. Perfect song for the part. Thanks for having me.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

frenchy

haters gonna hate

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    monk i'm sure you wouldn't have said this video sucks if i would have put your clip in the video...
    just because you were in the community for 4 years and the first and all that shit doesn't mean you know everything and doesn't mean you're the best

Quote Originally Posted by exoskate89 View Post
    just because you were in the community for 4 years and the first and all that shit means you know everything and means you're the best
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    what

EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Fluckit Master

Honestly vid was kind of ehh....the only clip I liked was bridens first. Everyone elses filming needs some work(once again my opinion so don't hate like you did on everyone else).

And just some advice, when someone expressed their opinion it doesn't mean their hating on you so..maybe calm down
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

AHHHHH, fakeskate beef! lol
    you guys are ridiculous.
    No hate: I thought the vid was just alright. Nothing special to me. I imagined it would be something a lil more inspiring coming from fluckers.
    But hey, its still a great concept.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by exoskate89 View Post
    monk i'm sure you wouldn't have said this video sucks if i would have put your clip in the video...
    just because you were in the community for 4 years and the first and all that shit doesn't mean you know everything and doesn't mean you're the best
    Uh yep..I'm pretty sure I'd have to say this video sucks with or without my contribution to it. I would maybe have lightened up a bit until the troll patrol kicked in with their sarcasm. Had a bad night at work the other night and sorry to vent like that; but one thing more than anything I cannot stand is someone pulling the unrealistic card in a game and then throwing it all out themselves. You can hate me and bag on me if you want; I don't care honestly. But fact is fact.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

echo pretty much saved the vid for me. withouy him it woulda been sucky. im no filming expert but you guys really need to work on yours. to much t h i s. needs to be more like this. and monks right. that was pretty hypocritical of you to cut out his clips then use bridens. im guessing you did it because hes a friend.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    Honestly vid was kind of ehh....the only clip I liked was bridens first. Everyone elses filming needs some work(once again my opinion so don't hate like you did on everyone else).

And just some advice, when someone expressed their opinion it doesn't mean their hating on you so..maybe calm down
    No man it seems like unneeded hate,

Yah the vid wasn't groundbreaking but it was good. Like most vids here these days are good. If it sucked id say so. usually vids now are generally good and watchable. Unless they are amazing at which case I would give a long post why they are amazing or could use more work to bring them to the next level. I criticize top quality vids more cause no one else will and when theres that much editing ability it need to be pushed.

as for this vid, there was nothing wrong with the edit, skating and filming where clean enough, and it was pretty good.

As for the original drama post in question, monk masked his whining about not being in the vid with a few fake "lols" that most of us seen right through.

If I got excluded from a vid id wouldn't say anything,

but yah I know I've only helped get this topic more replies and views with the argument but whatever, its a pretty good vid.

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post

what do mean don't hate on everyone else??
    monk started hating on me, inside and ayeron

I'm going to have to go with Ayreon on this one, lot of feelings invovled in this lil arguement BUT, the editing and skating in this video is definately no more subpar than 75% of everything else posted here, it isn't groundbreaking but it's good. Seems like a lot of you early comers to this site feel a little higher and mightier than some other people but it's whatever. I don't want to instigate anything or attack anybody, I just had to say my piece defending the video because it isn't anywhere near bad like you guys are making it out to be.

as i'm sure everyone's parents here have told them at some point....it's only a game

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post

as i'm sure everyone's parents here have told them at some point....it's only a game
    Haha nice, been a while since we had drama in these parts. Its bringing back that kids table nostalgia

But in all seriousness, Monk was out of line, he started it, you guys didn't need to finish it.

I watched the vid, i'll agree there was a common theme of mediocre skating and poor filming, but i've seen worse. We get spoiled here at Fluckit with some amazing stuff, we can't hold everything up to that level.

There were some clips I liked though, and I did enjoy the vid. I liked Briden's part the best, had the most creativity/difficulty to me.

I also liked bridens part the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    Monkadelic

@pawn yes I was out of line; I have apologized to the OP and moved on. Aryeon I never masked anything I meant to say because if you ask anyone here that has been here a while I pretty much say what I think ( not the best characteristic I possess admittingly) I haven't even put out a video or sent clips in almost to over a year, so I was NOT mad at that. He was asking in chat here 3 more spots left please give me something type of thing; so I got back on and did a few things and sent some old things as well. That is where this came from. I wont get into details in the PMs because that is between us 2, but the fact that Fluckit turned into the EA forum for a moment set me off. One thing you need to know is that I was having a very bad day and went through that whole ordeal years ago with this site and EA forums on the subject in hand.. You have to understand that with my job I have to make split decisions everyday to keep ppl alive or die- so with those bad days I can get jerky, and unfortunately that may be vented online. My initial intentions was to help someone out trying to make a video that needed stuff. So if you want to bag on me that's all fine and dandy. But, please know the facts in place first before you judge me. With that; I love everyone here and on the video, but it still wasn't that great.

Having an important job doesn't give you an official asshole license in my books, jus'sayin.