Thread: Basswood City Hall Community Video

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default Basswood City Hall Community Video

This was much longer than I had anticipated. I received something like 120 clips to work with, so I had to change up the song I was planning on using to a much longer one, and even then I didn't have enough to fit everyone's clips. Sorry if you didn't make it in the video or if I forgot some clips or what not. Anyways, enjoy!

(Quality might be shitty because I had to convert the final video to a smaller filesize since I couldn't upload a 3.5 gb video lol)

Major props to Virtual Paradise for the ramping tips! I did most of the ramps myself and I think they turned out good.

BOOKMARK LINK HERE!

Thanks to AlexMCS, Ay Platypus, BannerBoy, Briden, Bryce, ThreadfromChris, Deacon, Hypsies, PKeyize (Brosphe), Pairs Prowlin, RiverKing, Roke, Rushiie, Stevie, VirtualParadise and Wiltzuh for sending me those clips
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 08-04-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Kinda bummed you didn't include my clips, especially since there was only 3.

But video was pretty dope, didn't love the song or everybody's filming but for the most part it was pretty spot on and sickly, good job dude and everybody involved.

This was so dope. VP and Rush's filming is about as good as it gets,
    Mage can't Rap.

Santa 3:16

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Kinda bummed you didn't include my clips, especially since there was only 3.

But video was pretty dope, didn't love the song or everybody's filming but for the most part it was pretty spot on and sickly, good job dude and everybody involved.
    Shit! I knew this was gonna happen to someone... my bad dude! :/

hot damn!!!
    shitpile of sick clips,too many to even mention... and that park looks ridiculously fun

frenchy

sick video even though you forgot to put my clips...
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Best watch in a while.

Such a good park to be able to get 7 mins worth of footy straight off the bat. Haven't had something like that on PS3 in a long time. (If anyones listening)

the bestest cap vid evaarrr. vp's halfcab crook was just perfect. hypsies polejam was orgasmic and the rest was nothing less than that

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Haha thanks everyone!

@exo; really sorry dude... I completely forgot to download your clips as well... Thats why i normally ask for people to send me the clips in a folder because if not i end up forgettin to download them...

Holy shit that was a lot of ripping. I think every inch of that park got the treatment. Rushiie and Deacon were my faves, but honestly everyone threw down for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Holy shit that was a lot of ripping. I think every inch of that park got the treatment. Rushiie and Deacon were my faves, but honestly everyone threw down for this.
    Not every inch, I don't think many people knew I had a rooftop miniramp since I didn't receive any clips from that part haha I had some, but I couldn't put half my shit in it either because the song was too short, even though it's nearly 7 minutes long lol