Hello there, a few weeks ago, I officially started filming for my next independent FL project, ANSVM V.II.
I will be looking for clips, not only for a friends section, because maybe, I'll feature some guys with a solo section.
The trailer is filmed in theatrical aspect, but the final video wont be like that, because it's hard for some people to get properly filmed clips while staying true to the ratio.
This will take a while, since I will be very picky with what to include in the video and what not, but still, I'd like to have several people in it, not like the first volume, which wasn't bad, but it had a few other skaters besides me.
Long story short, everything will be realistic shit (I know, ITS JUST A GAME, but still...)
Also, anyone with suggestions, and ideas like special sections, spot features, and that, please, let me know, I'll be more than happy.

For those who have never seen my work before, here is the trailer of my first FL release, ANSVM V.I.

EDIT: I should have post this in the General Discussion section, my bad. Can someone move this?.