Thread: Josh Hawkins-Happy Medium 2 remake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Josh Hawkins-Happy Medium 2 remake

I apologize for my lack of activity as far as posting here goes but i am always lurking the graphics and park sections. But I just thought some people would enjoy me sharing this here so here's a remake I made for Josh Hawkins. If you guys saw my last one for Jordan Hoffart, I got to fly out to San Diego to meet and chill with Jordan, Josh and the Powell Peralta team because of that remake. Maybe a week after I got back from SD, I started doing this one for Josh. So I've been working on this one since early April. I've put a lot of time and work into this and despite not being able to do some of the things I wanted to do, I'm satisfied. If you don't like it, I apologize. Enjoy.

Fluckit Master

This is definitely one of the few s3 videos I really dig. I love AHM2 and Josh's part is one of my all time favorite skateboarding sections. Amazed with the cap spots, seems like there are no limits when remaking irl stuff. Timing is great, filming is perfect, wish it was 4:3 but it's still amazing. THE ELEVATOR SHOT!, good job with it.
    The hardwork and sturdiness in this is clearly visible. Congratufuckinglations man!
    EDIT: Remaking clips originally filmed by the O'Shea bros aint easy, cuz they truly are one pair of sick filmers; you gotta be tenacious if you want to do such thing as a remake, congrats again.
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 08-10-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    This is definitely one of the few s3 videos I really dig. I love AHM2 and Josh's part is one of my all time favorite skateboarding sections. Amazed with the cap spots, seems like there are no limits when remaking irl stuff. Timing is great, filming is perfect, wish it was 4:3 but it's still amazing. THE ELEVATOR SHOT!, good job with it.
    The hardwork and sturdiness in this is clearly visible. Congratufuckinglations man!
    EDIT: Remaking clips originally filmed by the O'Shea bros aint easy, cuz they truly are one pair of sick filmers; you gotta be tenacious if you want to do such thing as a remake, congrats again.
    thanks so much man, definitely one of the greatest compliments i've gotten. And for sure about remaking clips filmed by those two, they have a unique style for sure but I enjoyed filming it more than remaking ordinary filmers haha. The ratio is something I can never seem to get around since I always want my videos to be fullscreen and not have the two black bars on the side. And the elevator shot was something I was very hyped on so I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

i already said this on youtube but this was pretty much perfect

Your best remake yet, and the elevator clip was really cool! Like I said on yt, perfect remakes of the spots.

Wow...all i really have to say.

I gotta convert my words first to get them fit better for this comment...

THIS WAS REAL GOOD...now this is the definition of GOOD...everything else is shit.

Few of those spot remakes were good enough to make me cry.