Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
This is definitely one of the few s3 videos I really dig. I love AHM2 and Josh's part is one of my all time favorite skateboarding sections. Amazed with the cap spots, seems like there are no limits when remaking irl stuff. Timing is great, filming is perfect, wish it was 4:3 but it's still amazing. THE ELEVATOR SHOT!, good job with it.
The hardwork and sturdiness in this is clearly visible. Congratufuckinglations man!
EDIT: Remaking clips originally filmed by the O'Shea bros aint easy, cuz they truly are one pair of sick filmers; you gotta be tenacious if you want to do such thing as a remake, congrats again.
thanks so much man, definitely one of the greatest compliments i've gotten. And for sure about remaking clips filmed by those two, they have a unique style for sure but I enjoyed filming it more than remaking ordinary filmers haha. The ratio is something I can never seem to get around since I always want my videos to be fullscreen and not have the two black bars on the side. And the elevator shot was something I was very hyped on so I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again