Thread: Being stood up

Default Being stood up

I was stood up by an old hommie in virginia beach today How the fuck do I deal with that? -____-

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

With a gun. :V
    Nah but seriously, that's tough shit. Did he/she do it willingly or was it an honest mistake? If this person did it on purpose, then just don't associate with them :V
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Legba says fuckit! lol
    Honestly, the best way to deal with that type of thing is to do your damnedest not to appear to be too upset and just stop talking to this "hommie". Don't lash out at them, and don't even bother trying to contact him/her. But if they try to contact you, don't ignore them, but seem disinterested. Give them lame excuses not to chill. This will trigger their guilt then they'll wanna hangout & maybe even talk about it....Unless you're really close, then just ask em what the deal is lol.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Legba says fuckit! lol
    Honestly, the best way to deal with that type of thing is to do your damnedest not to appear to be too upset and just stop talking to this "hommie". Don't lash out at them, and don't even bother trying to contact him/her. But if they try to contact you, don't ignore them, but seem disinterested. Give them lame excuses not to chill. This will trigger their guilt then they'll wanna hangout & maybe even talk about it....Unless you're really close, then just ask em what the deal is lol.
    So passive aggressive. If you're tight with them, tell them you're upset. The "I'm gonna act kinda distant but not super pissed but kinda stand-offish" approach rarely yields anything other than more tension. Either forgive and forget, or man up and let them know you were pissed.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Make up sex. Nuff said...

Or yeah, make up sex.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    So passive aggressive. If you're tight with them, tell them you're upset. The "I'm gonna act kinda distant but not super pissed but kinda stand-offish" approach rarely yields anything other than more tension. Either forgive and forget, or man up and let them know you were pissed.
    Yeah dude, that's exactly what it is. I personally always say shit straight up, but honestly...it usually doesn't bring such great results. Directness often scares people for some stupid reason, unless you know each other well enough....which we both already mentioned.....
    Last edited by Legba; 08-13-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    Make up sex. Nuff said...
    we still dont know if its a guy or a chick. but then again i dont know the op. so yea i third this.

This hommie is a chick :/ haha kinda liked her

ahhh sweet sweet memories >: )

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

slip a couple rohypnol inside that bitches juice and gin

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by BaphoM3th View Post
    This hommie is a chick :/ haha kinda liked her
    just for future reference, dont refer to a chick as a homie especially if u kinda liked her cause that changes the entire approach

if it was an old friend thats a dude, be straight up. Guys can handle straight forward. Plus making a topic about a buddie not showing up for a hang out would be kinda homo lmfao. I thought that as first to be honest. "Homie" suggests a male friend haha.

but since its a chick its not gay haa (not that there would be anything wrong with that). be a little less than straight forward. chicks are sensitive and shit. Dont be a push-over either tho. I've done that too many times.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    slip a couple rohypnol inside that bitches juice and gin
    imma slip a foot in yo ass if u dont change that sig. that shits not fancy. not fancy at all.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by oKwiider View Post
    imma slip a foot in yo ass if u dont change that sig. that shits not fancy. not fancy at all.
    I've always had a thing for foot fisting

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by oKwiider View Post
    Man, that shit is fine art by today's standards!.....just like anal footing....
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Lol that guys signature cheered me up
    I mean that in the least gayest possible way

Steam
    Monkadelic

invite her over for a "video" night on the couch; then stick it in her ear in the morning to wake her up.

Sounds quite reasonable :3

You kinda liked her so she kinda stood you up. Tell her you want to stick it in her pooper and she'll be yours.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

wait till you have a fully flaccid penis. find the smallest orifice in her body while she sleeps. slip it in and then get erect. wake her up and tell her how you're now stuck inside of her.

ignore this post