Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

I can upload my most complete parks and PM you and have you and/or well anyone on the team finish the parks I intended to.

^Get psyched to be here.^

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Sk8tatter said he will collab on one park from everyone so send him one

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Updated and welcome GeneralNesmo to G.K. Filmin Corp.

PSN
    BrySull

^haha.. what's up Nez

Full length?

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Dogg: This part is pretty much done. I'm only missing a couple of seconds in that part where I plan to insert some b-roll.

BrySull: Initially, this was one of the first parts I finished, but due to some changes in music and footy, I'm back to square one on this part. I have the footy, but since I haven't found a song yet, I'll save that for last.

Hobbs: Like Dogg, this part is mostly done. Also, like Dogg, there's some space between footy where I will insert some b-roll. I was given two songs for the part. I'm not sure if I will do another edit with the second song.

Sk8tatter: This part is done.

G-Skate: This part is done.

OGBMX: Like Dogg and Hobbs, this part is done, but has a part missing where I plan to place some b-roll. Also, I'm thinking of an intro BEFORE the intro for his part relating to the choice of music.

SolidChipboard: I just finished this part in the last couple days. A little difficult to place some footy, but pleased with the result nonetheless. In those last few days, I was working on a transition for his part that I'm sure I'll go back to when I put the finishing touches.

SK8_4_FUN: Haven't started on his part yet, but (given the extensive run-through bestowed upon me) he's next.

IKILLYOU: Haven't started on that part. Like BrySull, got the footy, but thinking of a song.

Somedude: Since he edited his part, he's done.

sidistardust: Like Bry and KILL, haven't started it due to no clue on music.

Amphan: This part is done.

MakeshiftOddity: Haven't started on that part either, but will surely be next to edit after SK8_4_FUN.

Amphan said this so this is the status of the full length

PSN
    sk8tatter or Wizard__Beared

Quote Originally Posted by doggdx666 View Post
    Dogg: This part is pretty much done. I'm only missing a couple of seconds in that part where I plan to insert some b-roll.

BrySull: Initially, this was one of the first parts I finished, but due to some changes in music and footy, I'm back to square one on this part. I have the footy, but since I haven't found a song yet, I'll save that for last.

Hobbs: Like Dogg, this part is mostly done. Also, like Dogg, there's some space between footy where I will insert some b-roll. I was given two songs for the part. I'm not sure if I will do another edit with the second song.

Sk8tatter: This part is done.

G-Skate: This part is done.

OGBMX: Like Dogg and Hobbs, this part is done, but has a part missing where I plan to place some b-roll. Also, I'm thinking of an intro BEFORE the intro for his part relating to the choice of music.

SolidChipboard: I just finished this part in the last couple days. A little difficult to place some footy, but pleased with the result nonetheless. In those last few days, I was working on a transition for his part that I'm sure I'll go back to when I put the finishing touches.

SK8_4_FUN: Haven't started on his part yet, but (given the extensive run-through bestowed upon me) he's next.

IKILLYOU: Haven't started on that part. Like BrySull, got the footy, but thinking of a song.

Somedude: Since he edited his part, he's done.

sidistardust: Like Bry and KILL, haven't started it due to no clue on music.

Amphan: This part is done.

MakeshiftOddity: Haven't started on that part either, but will surely be next to edit after SK8_4_FUN.

Amphan said this so this is the status of the full length

man its so close to being done can't wait
    GORILLA KULT PSN is sk8tatter and Wizard__Beard add me if you are not a lame