Dogg: This part is pretty much done. I'm only missing a couple of seconds in that part where I plan to insert some b-roll.

BrySull: Initially, this was one of the first parts I finished, but due to some changes in music and footy, I'm back to square one on this part. I have the footy, but since I haven't found a song yet, I'll save that for last.

Hobbs: Like Dogg, this part is mostly done. Also, like Dogg, there's some space between footy where I will insert some b-roll. I was given two songs for the part. I'm not sure if I will do another edit with the second song.

Sk8tatter: This part is done.

G-Skate: This part is done.

OGBMX: Like Dogg and Hobbs, this part is done, but has a part missing where I plan to place some b-roll. Also, I'm thinking of an intro BEFORE the intro for his part relating to the choice of music.

SolidChipboard: I just finished this part in the last couple days. A little difficult to place some footy, but pleased with the result nonetheless. In those last few days, I was working on a transition for his part that I'm sure I'll go back to when I put the finishing touches.

SK8_4_FUN: Haven't started on his part yet, but (given the extensive run-through bestowed upon me) he's next.

IKILLYOU: Haven't started on that part. Like BrySull, got the footy, but thinking of a song.

Somedude: Since he edited his part, he's done.

sidistardust: Like Bry and KILL, haven't started it due to no clue on music.

Amphan: This part is done.

MakeshiftOddity: Haven't started on that part either, but will surely be next to edit after SK8_4_FUN.

Amphan said this so this is the status of the full length