• G.K. Foundation

3 11.11%
  • G.K. Filmin Corp.

9 33.33%

Thread: Gorilla Kult (Ps3 and Xbox)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

Currently under the radar, there is a new full length video in the works featuring several of Gorilla Kult's very own.

Costume Party will be coming out soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

UPDATE (8.9.19): Costume Party currently delayed; will not be released this month.
    Last edited by Amphan; 03-24-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Awful Awfuls!

Hey everyone, hope you're staying safe during these troubling times. If anything, you have some time to crank out an edit or two. Speaking of which, there was a trailer for a full-length video called Costume Party a while ago (see the previous reply). The video is done, but is under a new title: Congratulations.

You can see the video here.

Again, I hope everyone - not just in this team thread, but everyone - is well and safe during this time.

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

hey guys! long time no see. if anyone is down to make a skater xl pm me wether your on Gorilla Kult or not would love to make a full length again

add me here because im not on here as much

my discord: Kaiju_Projekt#4036
    My Mixer: https://mixer.com/Kaiju_Projekt

you can message me here as well, will just be a bit longer before i reply. so if your down and also gonna make a bunch of new logos and stuff.

Awful Awfuls!

It's been a little while, so I guess I should update a couple things.

For starters, SK8_4_FUN posted some new parks that you can try out if you're on PS3. Find them here.

Also, Elementally posted a video a while back, and you can see that here.

Hope everyone is staying safe during this "new normal."

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Hey everyone Gorilla Kult has a discord for skater XL so please contact me and I'll add you on there. Still need editors and filmers for the team so when the console version releases. Also tons of custom boards for gorilla Kult on there as well

Awful Awfuls!

Hey everyone, hope you're well and safe. Lots of things to cover...

- For starters, even though there is little to no traffic on here, I'm still updating this and other pages to keep up with the Discord servers, adding the SkaterXL version of the team to the original post. I've also updated the banner on the YT Channel with the new logo. I apologize if you got sick and tired of that "...looming on the horizon" banner. Maybe you were puzzled. Maybe you didn't see it at all. There is still something on the horizon though...

- Elementality has a brand new part in a full length video, Skate 3 Times, courtesy of SkateBolts. There has to be a running joke about Elementality and full lengths somewhere...

- Finally, this was fairly recent, but killer_kow is on the SXL branch of the team. Check out his new part.
    Last edited by Amphan; 08-18-2020 at 06:36 PM.