Thread: The DIY Collab - Featuring Valleyboy, M.Seven, Luftwaffe and more

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seeing the Light

mmmh, tell me guys...

Ok, you all have competition in your blood, etc...

But don't you think that criticizing music choice on this one, which is great no matter what, is a bit of overacting? I dont like this heavy metal style that much, but it really didnt make the vid unwatchable or something...Hence it shouldnt even be a discutable topic...

Do you send letters to Thrasher or 411VM when you disapprove their music choices?

Peace.

Nobody is being competitive around here; we are simply offering feedback to a person who shares their work in a public forum. When I watch irl vids on Youtube (like the new JART video for example), the comments below can both praise the skating involved (the real point) while disapproving of some songs used. I think most people on here have made videos with songs that didn't work/ppl didn't like so I'm not sure why the uproar.

If you'd prefer of course that we don't comment, then kindly let us know. Ayreon, again, enjoyed the skating in this immensely.

Fluckit Master

sick vid ayreon, saw this yesterday, great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    I think most people on here have made videos with songs that didn't work/ppl didn't like so I'm not sure why the uproar.

i dont feel there was an uproar. i was just defending my choices, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    sick vid ayreon, saw this yesterday, great stuff.
    thanks man

haha,all this makes me think about that cap vid i did a few months ago.
    just about every comment was about the music.
    i say who cares,half the time i watch vids i don't even have the sound on.i just care about the skating

ayh, usually when theres rap in a vid I dont say anything. Unless it was particularly bad. Even then I dont put a lot of weight on the comment. I just say I didnt like the song, but the vid was still great. (assuming the skating and filming where good)

Yes You Can!

Great vid Ayreon! Everyone ripped. Nice to see a good vert video edited to some rock.

Not sure if it's a problem on my side but it feels like the video is running at around 20 fps for me even though the sound is fine. Did you have any trouble with the rendering? Seems like no one else noticed it.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction