Thread: The DIY Collab - Featuring Valleyboy, M.Seven, Luftwaffe and more

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

...oh no, blocked in germany and vimeo link doesnt work. really would love to watch this!
    !!!

Seeing the Light

Great edit job, its 99.9% perfect (0.1% = my nickname not written correctly )

(ps: dont take it seriously, i really dont care about it since its already "a nick of a nick" ) call me Noodlez

That was one of the best vids I've seen, makes me want to try and skate the DIY Spot. Anyway, I can't pick a favorite but you all did a superb job.

Oh and nice edit, Ayreon. Can't forget about the man that started the vid idea fro DIY

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    That was one of the best vids I've seen, makes me want to try and skate the DIY Spot. Anyway, I can't pick a favorite but you all did a superb job.

Oh and nice edit, Ayreon. Can't forget about the man that started the vid idea fro DIY
    thanks man. and yah, go skate DIY. Its an amazing park. So many awesome gaps. I'll probably come out with a DIY solo when I get my ps3 back

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    ...oh no, blocked in germany and vimeo link doesnt work. really would love to watch this!
    it was probably processing still. try again. Its working

Quote Originally Posted by Noodlezer View Post
    Great edit job, its 99.9% perfect (0.1% = my nickname not written correctly )

(ps: dont take it seriously, i really dont care about it since its already "a nick of a nick" ) call me Noodlez
    haha I can't keep track of names changes. too many of them

Seeing the Light

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post

haha I can't keep track of names changes. too many of them
    It has always been my name since i play skate ^^

btw, im up for anything if you got another collab idea ("less famous spot" again or not)

yah I totally want to do one since I cant get my own footy. I'll think on it.

I've seen shorter full lengths! Incredible amount of ripping in here and Ayreon MAD props to you for the edit. I always appreciate a video that's well done but doesn't take itself too seriously. More than anything though, this makes me want to go back to DIY, such a mix of styles in here. Loved Ladd's bit the most but honestly everyone killed it hard. Best slam section since Welcome to Hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now