Thread: Marco at Shady4chi's Rail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    HAHA is that true??? wow

chill out guys, he was just having fun, he filmed at the same rail, and used standard editing (bailing -> walking up stairs -> landing the trick), everybody does that. it's nobody's fucking rail.
    I saw marco's comment on shady's vid, and I see this as a hommage to that video.
    And honestly, imo shady's filming isn't better than marco's.
    Stevie you have amazing filming but you have to be blind to say shady's filming isnt better then marco's....

Quote Originally Posted by NotMikeNikeSb View Post
    Stevie you have amazing filming but you have to be blind to say shady's filming isnt better then marco's....
    I watched them after each other yesterday, and from what I saw, shady's camera first moved to the left and than moved with the skater to the right, and I don't like that. Marco's cam doesn't do that. I don't know, maybe it's a matter of taste. there's a certain matter of style involved though that shady has and marco doesn't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    worst. troll. ever.
    I didn't mean to troll at all.

For some reason "trying to copyright" sounds funny, but I guess that's a law school thing.

Though you might want to know that those (succesful) claims, based on infringements on my copyright(s), weren't submitted because "I take the game seriously".
    The reasons I submitted those claims:
    -I spent time on those videos.
    -The regarding people who infringed my copyright did said action with intend to troll (or anything like that). This seemed like a somewhat funny counter-move.

Thereby it only took 10 minutes in total.

But this isn't about me.

I simply found this video a bit dull, same goes for the original one, but when Shady brought his version out it at least felt somewhat new.

I know Marco did this for simple fun SK8R, everyone does this for simple fun. Resorting to calling someone a troll just isn't the way to respond when someone gives his/her opinion in the thread you posted your video (on a forum).
    Plus, it makes it hard for me to believe you only did this to have some "simple fun".
    Last edited by jerr bear; 08-27-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Do I have permission to skate that rail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

jerr bear is all growd up
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

lol, shadys rail haha

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    jerr bear is all growd up
    Aww, how cute.. to bad he still acts like a 16 year old... making fake skate vids is cool and kinda art if u do certain tricks but really its like we are playing with dolls so calm down kids..And Maro is a big boy now too, i remember when he first started posting at the kids table and was getting trolled hard and he would make topics about leaving and what not.. But look at him now, hes not fallin for the bait, no sir

words of wisdom needed to be spoken...
    nice lil vid marco, keep it up