Thread: finish me! (PS3)

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Default finish me! (PS3)

I'm looking for someone to finish my remake of walnut 21 stair. to find good pics of this go on google maps satelite and type in walnut high school, then click on the side picture and youll have a perfect view! Here's the link to my unfinished park!

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1659089

Thanks!

I think i'll have a go at trying to finish this. Not sure when i'll get it done though. Will need to do some research and look for a few video parts that feature this spot to see what needs to be at the top of the stairs. Just curious though why arn't you going to finish it yourself? Looks like it going good so far from the snapshot pic.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

well first off, you seem like the perfect person to do this! Second i wont be finishing this mainly because i cant do the merge glitch because i gameshared most of my dlc for skate 3, and also im not good at making suroundings. So thats basicaly why!

P.S
    to see whats on the top just dont look at the street view and on the SATELITE look to the right of the wording in red that says Walnut High School!

Thank you And ah that sucks you cant do the merge glitch, you done a great job so far without, just DL'd it and a put a few pads up the top to have a quick sesh. The building's up the top of the stairs look fairly simple(ish) to make, what i'm going to strugle with I know for sure is finding a way to enclose the whole park in that feels natural, whenever roads are involved I always strugle to find a way to enclose everything without having roads just stop dead into a brick wall lol. but i'll see what I can do

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

No problem! To enclose the street part (while facing the stairs to the right that road) try to make a tunnelish thing that just heads into black! and do the same for the othe side! then i dont know on the sidewalk put a bit of grass then convienece stores or just buildings! hope this was helpfull.

P.S
    just try not to put grass sprouting everywhere that sometimes goes overboard with some people! Have the buildings be your closing point!

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

It seems like a cleaner spot than most!