Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
If you buy it on console, then it ain't CS you're playing.. CS is a great game/mod that should be played on PC.

I have me self been playing CS since 1.3 back in the days. Didn't care much for CSS and stayed with 1.6 for quite a few years. Haven't played CS in a a couple of years now but I picked up the CS GO beta 3 days before release and I'm enjoying it so far. Feels like a good mix of both 1.6 and CSS.

Will definitely play this for a while, but 1.6 is where my heart will always be at.

btw if you're new to the CS franchise, try to play on some Surf servers or KZ (jump) servers, or even Aim servers. Now that's great fun imo! Pretty much all I played the last 2 years I played CS.
Well Isn't The Console version just a "Mod" of the computer version?
You should play the one on console, I think CS Fans would be surprised.
Everything looks to be the same to me.. the Source engine runs fantastic on xbox..
The glass breaks like it was tempered or something and you walk through..
I don't know I guess it's similar to counter strike source in a bunch of ways.
I bought every counter strike game on PC and now that it's on 360, No Turning Back!
The only change I would ask for was that they went through with cross platforming..
for better or worse, Player hosted PC servers have mods as mentioned, surf, zombies, and more.
Would be insane to play that shit on my TV. Currently, I cannot!
That is one thing I was hoping for when I heard about them doing cross platforming.
Apparently, the only reason they didn't do it was because they had to bunch updates into one package instead of
3 different, more controlled ones. Bogus. Oh well, still worth a mention and play.. add me if you get on console.
Can't wait to pick this up.