Thread: Beat Chemist - Shit. Summer's Over. (new solo)

Default Beat Chemist - Shit. Summer's Over. (new solo)

Had a bunch of footage so I figured I should edit it all together.

Feedback is appreciated! I'm really proud of how this one turned out. Heard the song a while ago and just HAD to use it for a skate vid.

----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

fuck dont remind me.
    this was sexy. flowed so well. filmed so nicely.god damn
    only one thing bugged me. supreme sucks
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

good shit man. always loved your vids. this was no different. great style

loved the triple grind and the seatbelt tweak noseblunt.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Thanks a lot for the comments guys!

OkWiider - Thank you for the kind words about the flow of the edit and the cams. That's pretty much my focus when I'm fakeskating. Trick/Spot selection is important, but I will take style and aesthetics over technical difficulty any day. That's not a judgement against anyone else. I actually enjoy watching a vid that has a tepid edit but some crazy hard tricks. I just don't have the patience/skill to get enough of those type of clips lol - so I make up for it with style. hahaha.

Oh. and I'm starting a new team it's called Supreme. If you want to be on it let me know - I'm holding round one of the sponsorship playoffs on my new indie-rap-e-commerce/skate/blogtublr. pm me for more info cuz I don't want the addy getting out to too many people and this shit blowing up. Want to keep it organic...

Mamba - I want to sincerely thank you for always giving me a reply on my threads. I don't spend a lot of time around here any more other than lurking and posting dumb shit in the Other section, so it's nice to feel a little love and appreciation from an OG. When the fuck is the new Threat full coming out??!?!?!
    I almost didn't include the seatbelt blunt... guess I made the right choice! The triple grind was a total fluke and I haven't been able to replicate it or anything close to it since. Hell I just barely got my learner's permit for double grinds. hahaha I will take what I can get tho.

<3 you guys for the comments. Everyone else can eat a bag of dicks!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

yea i kinda prefer when stuff is fluid. just looks nicer. can give a basic trick the special zing. but nothings wrong with difficult tricks but iffy filming. and some people have the ability to pull off both.

a team named after the brand?
    and thanks for the offer but im extremely lazy when it comes to this game. im filming for my second vid now and probably around a quarter done. plus i get distracted to easily. hell it took me about 30 minutes to finally complete this response.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    Thanks a lot for the comments guys!

OkWiider - Thank you for the kind words about the flow of the edit and the cams. That's pretty much my focus when I'm fakeskating. Trick/Spot selection is important, but I will take style and aesthetics over technical difficulty any day. That's not a judgement against anyone else. I actually enjoy watching a vid that has a tepid edit but some crazy hard tricks. I just don't have the patience/skill to get enough of those type of clips lol - so I make up for it with style. hahaha.

Oh. and I'm starting a new team it's called Supreme. If you want to be on it let me know - I'm holding round one of the sponsorship playoffs on my new indie-rap-e-commerce/skate/blogtublr. pm me for more info cuz I don't want the addy getting out to too many people and this shit blowing up. Want to keep it organic...

Mamba - I want to sincerely thank you for always giving me a reply on my threads. I don't spend a lot of time around here any more other than lurking and posting dumb shit in the Other section, so it's nice to feel a little love and appreciation from an OG. When the fuck is the new Threat full coming out??!?!?!
    I almost didn't include the seatbelt blunt... guess I made the right choice! The triple grind was a total fluke and I haven't been able to replicate it or anything close to it since. Hell I just barely got my learner's permit for double grinds. hahaha I will take what I can get tho.

<3 you guys for the comments. Everyone else can eat a bag of dicks!

What threat full? Idk what you're talking about...................

Fun stuff as usual.
    I like you.

p.s. last three tricks were awesome.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

will you join my new team it's named birdhouse but not like birdhouse i mean like an actual bird house like it's a birdhouse

i will watch this later probably but not now because it is time for sleepies

The second angle on the triple grind was flawless. Good vid, I enjoyed it!

I am Snail did you end up watching it? Love to hear your thoughts!

Mark - Thanks! I was actually kinda unsure how I felt about it... glad I decided to include it. Sometimes I think static cams can really suck the life/flow out of an edit...

Roc - Oh well if Threat is done you can always join my Supreme team! Just PM me and we can talk about your audition. And don't tell anyone else. ps I like you to. (maybehomo)
    ----------------------

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by oKwiider View Post
    only one thing bugged me. supreme sucks
    WHAT NO

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!