Thread: Beat Chemist - Shit. Summer's Over. (new solo)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    Thanks a lot for the comments guys!

OkWiider - Thank you for the kind words about the flow of the edit and the cams. That's pretty much my focus when I'm fakeskating. Trick/Spot selection is important, but I will take style and aesthetics over technical difficulty any day. That's not a judgement against anyone else. I actually enjoy watching a vid that has a tepid edit but some crazy hard tricks. I just don't have the patience/skill to get enough of those type of clips lol - so I make up for it with style. hahaha.

Oh. and I'm starting a new team it's called Supreme. If you want to be on it let me know - I'm holding round one of the sponsorship playoffs on my new indie-rap-e-commerce/skate/blogtublr. pm me for more info cuz I don't want the addy getting out to too many people and this shit blowing up. Want to keep it organic...

Mamba - I want to sincerely thank you for always giving me a reply on my threads. I don't spend a lot of time around here any more other than lurking and posting dumb shit in the Other section, so it's nice to feel a little love and appreciation from an OG. When the fuck is the new Threat full coming out??!?!?!
    I almost didn't include the seatbelt blunt... guess I made the right choice! The triple grind was a total fluke and I haven't been able to replicate it or anything close to it since. Hell I just barely got my learner's permit for double grinds. hahaha I will take what I can get tho.

<3 you guys for the comments. Everyone else can eat a bag of dicks!

What threat full? Idk what you're talking about...................

Fun stuff as usual.
    I like you.

p.s. last three tricks were awesome.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

will you join my new team it's named birdhouse but not like birdhouse i mean like an actual bird house like it's a birdhouse

i will watch this later probably but not now because it is time for sleepies

The second angle on the triple grind was flawless. Good vid, I enjoyed it!

I am Snail did you end up watching it? Love to hear your thoughts!

Mark - Thanks! I was actually kinda unsure how I felt about it... glad I decided to include it. Sometimes I think static cams can really suck the life/flow out of an edit...

Roc - Oh well if Threat is done you can always join my Supreme team! Just PM me and we can talk about your audition. And don't tell anyone else. ps I like you to. (maybehomo)
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "