Thread: Walnut High 21 stair. (PS3/DLC) "Hobbs Request"

Default Walnut High 21 stair. (PS3/DLC) "Hobbs Request"

Bookmark: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1660758

Well i took on the task of finishing off walnut highschool 21 stair, started off by Hobbs. But it turned out to be much more of a challenge than I had expected and I feel I may have took on a project beyond my abilitys. I wanted to add so much more detail to it but the terain meter filled up in no time (made me realy appreciate how good the CAP Faction and Gorrilla Kult dudes are at getting so much detail in their parks) I guess the 60 AG ledge's used to make the stairs, and at least another 30 used for trim around the dirt banks and ramp access filled up alot of it lol.

Hobbs had already built the stairs and hand rails, they were perfect so I kept them. The rest of it I changed or made myself. Hobb's had started to work on a real nice custom "W" logo in the bank to the left of the stairs, but to finish it the way he built would have taken so many pieces I had to scrap it and make a more generic "W" using half width pads.

I had a real hard time trying to close the roads ends off, I settled for a slightly boring and plain road block / kinda banked barrier. Not the way I realy wanted to do it, but by the time I got round to building them I was running low on terian meter. same of wall'ing off the carpark area to the right of the stairs, anything I put there just felt out of place, and I didn't have enough meter to build any custom walls or buildings so I just linked up a few generic builds and added props ontop to make them feel somewhat custom at least :/

Well anyway enough of my rambling on trying to make excuses for this not being as detailed as I hoped lol, heres the pics. Hope this meets your expectations hobbs or at least comes close.

Well I hope you enjoy! Comments and criticism welcome.
    Last edited by Sleeper097; 08-23-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'm on xbox and can't skate it but from the before pic Hobbs posted and now seeing the final version it looks a lot better, came out really nice, kind of a huge set haha, but I imagine its gnarly to skate. I especially like the top building and the handicapped ramp type side thing, great work.

This is much better than your first few parks. I like those buildings ALOT
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Nice I like, only slight gripe is u cud have made the wall in pic 4 by the disabled access a slightly different colour. but that's purely down to cosmetics. . . will bookmark

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

HOLY SHIT DUSE!!! this is ten times better than i thought thanks so much!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone, yeah i see what you mean ruben, does neet to be a slightly differnt shade to break things up abit and add some contrast, Glad you like it hobbs.

Honestly, Im not going to skate a 21 stair. But it looks great, great job!
    Mage can't Rap.

Santa 3:16

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Would've liked to see this in-game, but anyways, from the pictures, the CAP looks pretty good. Really like those buildings as well!