Thread: Hill Bombing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah Pawn I remember both of those videos from a while back.
    That shit's still pretty gnarly. How many parking spaces was it again?
    I think I would go like 20 max riding straight aways I wasn't getting pulled by a car though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I have promised myself before I even started to never bomb live roads. Luckily there are many concrete hills on campus that are NOT roads.
    Well that's good.. Maybe it'll make some other people think twice about getting gnarly without thinking.
    That's my only reason for sharing really.. Do what you want, just don't want to do it without.. thinking haha.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

When i was in school (which was on a hill) we used to bomb it everyday, cause it was way faster than taking the bus, and it was way more fun. But also a lot of shit happened on that downhill like the following:

- broken kingpin (front truck) at highspeed
    - too fast, pop to low... try to ollie a sidewalk and hang up with the back truck
    - car coming out of a garage while i was speeding there, hippyjumped over the hood of the car, of course i landed on my face instead of my board
    - whobbling trucks because of loose trucks, got out of control to eat dirt (several times)

it was a fun time, though <3
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST