Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Default Hill Bombing

Okay so I planned on learning how to legitimately skate when I got to Clemson University (See other thread for reasons why)

But I've discovered a deep love for bombing the fuck out of these hills. The whole damn university is covered in hills so I've been doing it all, from streets to sidewalks to walking paths to grass bombs.
    5 days into college and the left side of my body is fucked up in scabs and road rashes from a bad spill on the 3rd day. Loving it.

Anyone else do this? I'm curious to hear some stories :V
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 08-23-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Don't typically run into bombing hills when I skate anymore, but happens from time to time.
    I don't really enjoy it, I think about what could go wrong rather then just enjoying the breeze and the speed.
    Haven't ate it going down a hill yet and I don't plan on it ever happening, I hope.

P.S. I hate the word 'legit,' legitimately is acceptable in my book, however, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

I live on a hill,most of us are scared to bomb it cause my buddy alex died after bombing that hill he was hit by a car and sufferd brain damage then was confirmed dead when we got to the hospital that was two years ago last week was his birthday so we needed a way to tribute to him and his courage to bomb that hill we all held hands and bombed the hill by the time we were at the bottom our hands were bleeding and scraped up.after that we went to his grave and as us babys we cryed and cryed untill we left..and now im hee telling you this story eventhough i shouldnt be saying a word about this to you and anyone reading..-Steez
    Shake Junt!!! GT:SteezXStatus
    DeathWish OR DIE
    Co-Founder of Backside Corp

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

every once in awhile on blades...

Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

get ready for a video tomorrow Steven.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Parkades...
    Jakeskate306
    LPC Team Manager/Co-Founder
    StrangeClothing Team Manager/Founder
    Noir Skateboards Team Rider

i used to love bombing hills and parking garages.it's such a rush flying downhill.i remember when i first started skating(before you were born,haha)and me and some buddies were skating this steep ass hill in the neighborhood.well my dumbass didn't quite tighten the nuts on my wheels enough and after a few runs i lost a wheel about halfway down,eating it hard.hurt like hell but that day was so much fun.