Thread: My footy.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Default My footy.

I'm bored so I'm gonna post some footage I got a few months ago.

Check my YouTube channel : InvisionThat

I should be releasing a new SummerTage in the next week. I'm capturing my clips tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

I have those same pants your style is wayy better than mine this is my syle

Shake Junt!!! GT:SteezXStatus
    DeathWish OR DIE
    Co-Founder of Backside Corp

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
    Let The Good Times Roll

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

haha well I'd say thank you, but I'm the filmer. Not the skater.

The skater is my homie Lance, I'm filming for his full part right now. He's flow for ExpeditionOne.

I've seen your shit though, you skate really well.

Here's some RAW throwaway from his full part that I'm filming.

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Man Front feebs on the first rail was butter. Also your filming is pretty butter homie!
    Jakeskate306
    LPC Team Manager/Co-Founder
    StrangeClothing Team Manager/Founder
    Noir Skateboards Team Rider

Steam
    Monkadelic

nice shootin' tex!

Steam
    Monkadelic

1998-ish foot from ghetto-blaster VHS lol!

aw, I was all stoked and thought that was you skating.
    Some really sick shit in there, do you have any footy or do you just film?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    Monkadelic

derk if you were talking to me back in the day we didnt care about making videos lol- hence the "yeahs"

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

aw, I was all stoked and thought that was you skating.
    Some really sick shit in there, do you have any footy or do you just film?
    Haha nah, Lance fucking kills it though.

And sadly no, I try not to let them film me because 1. I'm no where near that trick level 2. They are awful at filming haha 3. I really don't want to hit my own camera. (Irrational Fear.)

I might do some self-filmed stuff for funzies at an early morning sesh at my local park or something, just for you guys. Gotta love tripods

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    1998-ish foot from ghetto-blaster VHS lol!
    I kind of want a VHS cam for shits and giggles. I love the look. I recently started editing with VHS glitches... <3 Nostalgia.

I was the same way....would film my friends all the time until my 2100 took a dump......heads and battery...
    Just sayin...next time...just make the title....some footage of my friend filmed by me...
    Good stuff....what do you use?

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Skatehead View Post
    I was the same way....would film my friends all the time until my 2100 took a dump......heads and battery...
    Just sayin...next time...just make the title....some footage of my friend filmed by me...
    Good stuff....what do you use?
    Yeah that's my worst nightmare, I really don't want to heads to fuck up on me.

And well it is my footy, filmed by me, so the title seemed appropriate haha. My setup is a VX2000 with an Opteka Death and a 126LED Light.

Btw if anyone knows where I could get an MK1, I would really appreciate it. Preferably something under 500 bucks. I know a lot of you guys have friends that film that maybe recently switched to HD.

Either way, it's cool man.
    You do film really well.
    I hope to see some skating from you later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Either way, it's cool man.
    You do film really well.
    I hope to see some skating from you later on.
    Thanks man, means a lot. I'm editing a montage right now, I'll post it here when it's done.

Dope Skating.
    Dope Filming.
    I will definitely checkout your Youtube.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

[QUOTE=Monk;112429]1998-ish foot from ghetto-blaster VHS lol!

That is one ghetto-ass skate park, I love it! Thats a good lil video man, nostalgia is the word.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Here's my new edit. Tell me what you guys think.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

fuckin rad dude

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Rad indeed, That one dude has those feebs to back lips soo fuckin locked and flow.
    BTW Huey I believe? I just got a Vx1000 with and MK1 Lense. Jealous? I will be puttin shit out soon here.
    Jakeskate306

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Haha my real name is Drew but the guys always call me "Howie" and I have no idea why xD

You got a Vx1/Mk1? Oh fuck man I'm soooo jealous. Where might I ask? I've been looking for an mk1 to put on my Vx2000 for a while.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    Haha my real name is Drew but the guys always call me "Howie" and I have no idea why xD

You got a Vx1/Mk1? Oh fuck man I'm soooo jealous. Where might I ask? I've been looking for an mk1 to put on my Vx2000 for a while.
    NO YOUR NAME IS HOWIE AND YOU'RE GONNA TAKE IT LIKE A GODDAMN MAN. Regardless, wickerbaskets shit man.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post

Actually just picked up the cam today and it came with two 16 hour batteries, damn... a tripod and sadly and opteka 72 mil death lense, but my homie was tellin me how the vig on the MK1's are extremely noticeable or some shit and he actually prefers the optekas. The cam I got is a panasonic DVX 1000
    Jakeskate306

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

dvx100a/b?

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

ya lol sorry just noticed that i put DVX 1000. But neither, its the model before they came out with the a and b.
    Jakeskate306

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Wait I'm confused. Did you get a VX or a DVX?

if you got a 72mm Opteka I'm assuming a DVX since the VX takes a 52mm I think.

Ya youre right about the VX only taking 52s the weird thing is that the seller told me that it was a VX and when I got there i explained to him that its a DVX :S pretty sad. Almost didnt buy it but im actually really satisfied with the look of the DVX and so far looking into it, i figured out its actually the best cam for filming shit at night because it can pick up so much more light than opposed to a VX. I honestly think Panasonic has got sony with the DVX.
    Jakeskate306

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

vx1 will always crush the panny with classic filming and it's microphone. I'm still a bigger fan of the panny though if color corrected right. make sure you don't break off that fuckin vap unit on your camera jake. they no longer make it for that dvx (the dvx100p) and you'll be pretty much fucked AND cameraless.

ignore this post

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Nah, if you ever film with a VX sometime you'll understand how much awesome a VX is compared to a DVX haha. It's so simple and just sexy. The DVX does have better low-light, but I have a 126 LED light that's bright as fuck, so it doesn't even matter. The VX2000 is better in low-light than the VX1000 too.

That's really weird that the seller said it was a VX... did they film skating? Also I don't know if you know, but lurk here...hardcore. It's the best place on the internets pretty much. Skate Perception

And yeah watch for lens hits...that could fuck your VAP unit pretty bad. You should be fine though. Also I would recommend getting some spacers on that bitch to make the Opteka wider, that's what I do. It's the closest thing to having an MK1