Thread: Skate Shoes Suck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    Hesh, I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't have a problem skating in Nike's that were not made for skating as weird as that sounds. My folks didn't have much bread for nicer shoes like Nike when I was a kid so I have always viewed them as what those other kids got.
    Converse and addidas were what most of us skated in before Airwalk and Vision Street Wear
    Big corporation milking skateboarding puts me off, I don't know how else to describe it.
    I totally understand what you mean and Im not saying you shouldnt feel that way either..as if Nike really needs more money, right? I just find it ironic, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Es Accels only shoes i buy to skate in
    wtf? your username has 'emerica' right in it and you only skate eS? lol. Too bad they went out of business.

Anyway, shoes are a totally subjective thing..everyone's feet are different and its a matter of taste. No one can tell you whats best for you and the whole brand/status thing should be of least concern; its how a shoe feels on your foot and how YOU feel they look on you that really matters.

youre wrong hesh, we can all agree that the Osiris D3 is THE BEST SKATE SHOE EVER MADE
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    youre wrong hesh, we can all agree that the Osiris D3 is THE BEST SKATE SHOE EVER MADE
    lol..I had a pair of Osiris' (not D3s) and they hurt my feet..I think they run a little small.

EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    <3 fun fact is, the d3 made it to a real snowboarding boot.... lol source <3

ps hitman, regarding your sig, I CAN'T, I'M SOOO SORRY!!!
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by heshfield View Post
    wtf? your username has 'emerica' right in it and you only skate eS? lol. Too bad they went out of business.
    haha, as soon as i put on the accels it was game over, i used to rock Reynolds 2s before that, and of course the 1s
    now that es is out, im gonna have to try to score some good emericas without the Old-school sole shit