Thread: Skate Shoes Suck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Emerica. They've got every kind of shoe from thin to puffy, low tops and mid tops and they're all quality. I've got the Reynolds cruisers right now, they're light, pretty durable and comfy. I've told my family and friends about them, they've all been satisfied, even if they don't skate.

http://emerica.com/

*Paid for by Emerica Shoe Company©
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    Emerica. They've got every kind of shoe from thin to puffy, low tops and mid tops and they're all quality. I've got the Reynolds cruisers right now, they're light, pretty durable and comfy. I've told my family and friends about them, they've all been satisfied, even if they don't skate.

http://emerica.com/

*Paid for by Emerica Shoe Company©
    I would have agreed with you maybe 5 years ago, but emerica hasn't had a bulky shoe in a while. They've hardly had any cupsoles the past few seasons besides the g-codes and laced/romero. At least until the new reynolds shoe comes out...
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    nike sb zoom fp. nuff salad. im a rich kid
    fp's are on sale at my local shop for only like 40 bones. I wanted to pick'em up but my size had some discoloration so I said fuckit. nice kicks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Now that I think about it I believe my Fallen Troopers lasted longest.
    I've never skated in DVS Shoes.
    Nike SB's are old man, are they still making new shoes?
    I always thought Nike SB Shoes looked sick. They Look Pretty damn Flashy most of them, but durable look to em too.
    fallens are pretty well respected and I've heard they last FOREVEREVEREVER. sb is nike. of course they're still draining skater's wallets. they came out with the koston which I think you might be interested in. the sockliner feels magical and they're snug but comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I got these free from EA so I wouldn't enter anymore contests. I would of never bought them but I'm sold on quarter tops or whatever they're called. I love these shoes and they hold up great

Just got theese for being in my buddies wedding. They are super fat fresh but they will never touch grip tape
    midtops

personally I'm all about half cabs when I skate. the vulc is great and they protect your ankles. fuck yeah for vans.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

[QUOTE=andreas;114035]fp's are on sale at my local shop for only like 40 bones. I wanted to pick'em up but my size had some discoloration so I said fuckit. nice kicks though.

QUOTE]

i got fps cuz they last and the board feel is good
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    I would have agreed with you maybe 5 years ago, but emerica hasn't had a bulky shoe in a while. They've hardly had any cupsoles the past few seasons besides the g-codes and laced/romero. At least until the new reynolds shoe comes out...
    the flick is a cupsole
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

these are the best most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I still have a pair, they are ripped pretty good but they feel like a slipper
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

these were the best shoes for me to do switch flips
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST