Thread: WTF!?

Default WTF!?

Someone help me out, the GC was working fine for me yesterday and now all of a sudden when i try to run in from firefox it goes into an infinite loading screen, and trying to get on Skate.ea on Internet explorer all i get is a page with scripts saying some internal error 505 shit, i dont understand wtf so if you know any helpful tips that would be great!
    Jakeskate306
    LPC Team Manager/Co-Founder
    StrangeClothing Team Manager/Founder
    Noir Skateboards Team Rider

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Hit up InsideManager. He knows all about the fixes to shit shit haha.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I used to use IE to make graphics, then I found it crashing a lot so I switched to Chrome, which seemed to work better. Then chrome stopped working and the GC just infinitely loaded like you said, so I tried IE again and it works. Sometimes I find the GC will load indefinitely even in IE but you just need to close it and try to open it again, it usually works for me in 2-3 tries. I have no experience with Firefx though man.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    I used to use IE to make graphics, then I found it crashing a lot so I switched to Chrome, which seemed to work better. Then chrome stopped working and the GC just infinitely loaded like you said, so I tried IE again and it works. Sometimes I find the GC will load indefinitely even in IE but you just need to close it and try to open it again, it usually works for me in 2-3 tries. I have no experience with Firefx though man.
    Thanks dude any help is good for me, i got on the GC working this morning with no problems and got some shit done, now im curious if you know a way to be able to edit your graphics?
    Jakeskate306
    LPC Team Manager/Co-Founder
    StrangeClothing Team Manager/Founder
    Noir Skateboards Team Rider