Hey guys if you haven't already heard Emerica Footwear is doing pretty good right now doing well on fluckit and youtube. So here's the thing we got a good group of 6 in Emerica at the moment BUT i need some guys to help with some stuff.

most important i need at least 1 filmer who makes lots of videos if multiple people ask me to be the teams filmers then i will choose 2 or 3 filmers at the most guys. 2 is a good number but if a third guy ask's then i will let him in if he's good enough.

i need a graphic designer for boards and a kick ass Emerica logo (The Boards have to have an Emerica Sticker on it so get that asset ready) so people who make boards i want you and if you make a good emerica log then i will make it the main logo for the team.

And the last thing i will need is a Park Builder cause what would a good team be without a sick Park Builder right so i will take a Park Builder.

If you wanna be on the team but don't do any of the things above i will allow you to try out i need to see you skate is all i need and as long as you don't suck ass i can let you in.

BTW we are for Xbox so sorry Playstation3 guys