Thread: Emerica Footwear Needs Filmers, Graphic Creator, Park Builder and Skaters. For Xbox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default Emerica Footwear Needs Filmers, Graphic Creator, Park Builder and Skaters. For Xbox

Hey guys if you haven't already heard Emerica Footwear is doing pretty good right now doing well on fluckit and youtube. So here's the thing we got a good group of 6 in Emerica at the moment BUT i need some guys to help with some stuff.

most important i need at least 1 filmer who makes lots of videos if multiple people ask me to be the teams filmers then i will choose 2 or 3 filmers at the most guys. 2 is a good number but if a third guy ask's then i will let him in if he's good enough.

i need a graphic designer for boards and a kick ass Emerica logo (The Boards have to have an Emerica Sticker on it so get that asset ready) so people who make boards i want you and if you make a good emerica log then i will make it the main logo for the team.

And the last thing i will need is a Park Builder cause what would a good team be without a sick Park Builder right so i will take a Park Builder.

If you wanna be on the team but don't do any of the things above i will allow you to try out i need to see you skate is all i need and as long as you don't suck ass i can let you in.

BTW we are for Xbox so sorry Playstation3 guys

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Just stop. You gave your thread ONE DAY, then got impatient and made another one?
    This isn't how forums work; this is how people get irritated and ignore you altogether.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

see this?

Andrew doesn't approve
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

deja vu...didn't i see this thread before like 3 days ago?
    bad
    doing well on fluckit?
    really,i think you may want to read over the comments on that "trailer" and reconsider that statement.
    remakes never work,never last,and quite frankly are insulting to those of us that have done alot in the community to make anything of the original teams we represent

Banned

sorry guys i need to try better to make sure i like the first link i post

I dont understand why filmers are needed....
    Typically ppl film themselfs...
    Designating filmers to film 6+ ppl is alot of work...
    The community is not active enough for that to even remotely come to happening...

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    remakes never work,never last,and quite frankly are insulting to those of us that have done alot in the community to make anything of the original teams we represent
    yes,i am quoting myself because i don't think you understand that you are not going to get the attention or experience here that you're looking for by doing real team remakes or by "stacking" a team with guys that can't film themselves.i realize you're new to these parts but alot of guys here put alot of time and effort into this and you just seem to be taking the easy way out.

Banned

Bro I'm not a dumbass