So, lately things've been really wierd and fucking obnoxious. My pc's been dead, first it was the powersupply that screwed me over, and then it was my graphics card. So all in all I haven't been able to get on my main pc for over 3 months. To add to that, in Denmark we have a thing called a "hyper card" which, for students gives you the possibility to travel by public transportation everywhere in Denmark, which also fucked me over, and i basically got fired. Fucking unbelieveably annoying and frustrating. To add on to that I've started back up in school with assignments within the first week of getting back, and. Pretty much just a clusterfuck of frustration and pain.

Then to day at sports class, after spending about 1½ hour outside, we go back in to the dressingrooms to take a shower and everything, and we come to realize that everything, litteraly everything has been stolen. About 15pc's 8 Macbooks, 20 phones, sunglasses, designerbags, everything is gone.
Luckily I we, the boys, used another dressingroom which isn't by where the ladies of my class,(there's 26 beautiful ladies, and 3 boys including me) so our things weren't gone.

But after standing around asking random questions to the people with windows in the direction of the sports hall, and alot of crying, frustration, confusion, calling to block various credit cards, I finally decide to get home.
What a fucking day.

Man, I don't even care if you care, I just needed to fucking get this off my chest, and didn't feel like opening a blog.