So when Eastborough's Irvine Restoration Committee decided that they were going to petition to skate stop and rebuild most of Irvine, the cities historical district, they started with big areas like city hall. What IRC didn't realize is by doing this they left the rest of Irvine vulnerable to skateboarders. Halburton plaza has always been a hidden gem due to the fact that there was always a lot of security around it but while they fix up city hall, go crazy on this plaza!

The metropath station at the plaza has a nice brick bank and indoor ten set up as well as a few benches to hit in a line.
ty

The Cinema Palace used to be a great place for people in Irvine to catch movies, once Eastborough City began opening multiplexes, Cinema Palace began only showing B-Movies
Sick ledges all around that sh*thole though...

An alternative entrance to the metropath station (closed for renovation though)

There are few shops, and office buildings around the area, most notable is the "C Ledge" Building.

Big slabby hubba's to grind down.

The glass on this awning is actually sturdy enough to land on.

There are loads of things to skate and so many different ways to skate em, like so:

( A little nod to the Pyramid Ledges in New York City, why not right?)

So yeah, Halburton Plaza might be a smaller spot but it's jam packed with things to skate. And rad custom streetlights. (I couldn't resist saying something about 'em I was too stoked when i made 'em) Get your download on and skate the hell out of this bad boy! PEACE.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2387069