Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
too much non-game footy thrown in. I like it when it was blended in but I felt that went on too long. I would have used it just during a tempo change or a beat hit. you did at the end. I liked when the skate sounds left completely and came back after the music stopped for the last trick. Overall I would have made the skate sounds louder. The quietness off the sounds kinda supported the vibe of the atmospheric song, but if they were louder throughout it would have made the area when the sound left completely stronger. It would have also made the slam of the landing on that final trick stand out more.

that gap at 3:03 was really sick. and even better one would have been that adjacent bank you could see in the corner of the second angle. I wouldn't have made such a direction change and would have been a cleaner landing. but this is just something I saw I thought Id point out. total nit picking lol (edit: probably has something to do with me wanting to play the game so fucking much im coming up with my own tricks in my head haha)

the landing in powerslide at 3:33 was really smooth

good vid and great effort on the edit

which is why I bothered to go so indepth.

keep it up

Hell yeah I went overboard with non-game clips, the song's over 5 minutes long. Also, I don't want to be that dude that's like "DOOOOOD, I was soooo high when I made this", but seriously, dude, I was high as shit and it looked awesome at the time. To be honest I'm surprised it made it on the internet at all. Aaaand it made it up without me putting the same clip in 3 different times, because that almost happened. That gap beef you're gonna have to take up with Knex though, that's all him. I think the way he did it was fucking awesome.

Thanks to all of you for watching this, I definitely appreciate it!