Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
good cause my long lense filming sucks like antwan's opinions
I seem to recall you Liked Broad Perspective Skating Volume 6, You were in it and I edited it.
My Opinion is not sugar coated and honestly when I was active in the community last was a few months ago
but it's all good, things change. I approach every video the same, Try to bring out what needs improvement if I notice it.
That's what we do when newcomers post videos anyway.. Shouldn't be any different for anyone else.
I don't understand the Logic, Honestly.. Ignoring what I think because you don't agree and then trying to make fun of me?
I have a bit of knowledge from watching real and fake videos over the years, Never claimed to be the best.
Just tried to use it to help people see how I see.

This is my perspective..
Skateboarding is an ever growing thing, something you put time into and get something out of
Progressing, Learning, Expanding, Adapting.

If All Negative Opinions go without saying then we ultimately are producing things we like ourselves
and the community is just being Nice about it. I find it hard to believe you guys have never had a video
that just rubbed you the wrong way.

The music stuff, fine.. Debatable.. but when something is filmed far off or makes it harder for me to see
what is going on I'm going to like the video as a whole a little bit less.
I wasn't going to say anything else on it, but you clearly wanted something out of mentioning my name.
When things like not being able to see the skating comes into play, You need to progress.
No?

I don't plan on giving anymore reviews, it's clear nobody wants them.