Thread: Paradise Co is now up and running we are recruiting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Yeah i film them edit they're clips edit they're videos get my own shit done build parks its really hard to do all this shit.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by RaginWarHero View Post
    Yeah i film them edit they're clips edit they're videos get my own shit done build parks its really hard to do all this shit.
    it's not like anybody is benefitting from it anyway so why bother? your filming fucking sucks.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    it's not like anybody is benefitting from it anyway so why bother? your filming fucking sucks.
    the second i saw andreas's name i knew something was going to happen
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Damn that's pretty messed up there
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

lol.

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Leave him alone man he dose it because he likes it. and your the only one who dosent like it.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Banned

Funny you like blitz's video but you hate my filming but you loved the filming for blitz's video hmm??????

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

Im going to say this ragin,you need to learn how to film and this is coming from someone who used to have some one film myself,i got the filmer pack and with practice i learned how to film,its not that hard and people would take you seriously once you take that approach....... And stop trying to one up people.

Banned

bro my team likes it and i like it thats all i need.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkow View Post
    Leave him alone man he dose it because he likes it. and your the only one who dosent like it.
    I can find many people who strongly disagree with that statement.

Funny you like blitz's video but you hate my filming but you loved the filming for blitz's video hmm??????
    Check yourself you fuck.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Banned

This is why people don't wanna make you guys outdoors unless they were gonna do it anyway you guys complain about filming i mean its filming if you wanted it to look realistic as hell just take a camera and go outside and skate and to that second one you guys just wanna yell at me cause i have a bad rep i do this shit for fun and you guys think i wanna be realistic and make it look like real life seriously I'm just here to play skate 3 and share about it i didn't come to get yelled at cause i hit an ollie 3 inchs higher then it should be fuck off andreas go suck your dick.

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

This is why people don't wanna make you guys outdoors unless they were gonna do it anyway you guys complain about filming i mean its filming if you wanted it to look realistic as hell just take a camera and go outside and skate and to that second one you guys just wanna yell at me cause i have a bad rep i do this shit for fun and you guys think i wanna be realistic and make it look like real life seriously I'm just here to play skate 3 and share about it i didn't come to get yelled at cause i hit an ollie 3 inchs higher then it should be fuck off andreas go suck your dick.
    NO!!!!,people are trying to help you out,but you constantly try to pick a fight,im telling you from experience and we do this shit for fun,for teams and the community,you will get critque,you will get shit talkers all im saying is just work on that filming and people will take you serious,i have nothing against you or blitz,you guys are cool dudes,but all im telling you is fact and truth

Banned

Bro people take me serious now why the fuck you think they don't?!?!?!?