Thread: Paradise Co is now up and running we are recruiting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkow View Post
    Leave him alone man he dose it because he likes it. and your the only one who dosent like it.
    I can find many people who strongly disagree with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginWarHero View Post
    Funny you like blitz's video but you hate my filming but you loved the filming for blitz's video hmm??????
    Check yourself you fuck.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Banned

This is why people don't wanna make you guys outdoors unless they were gonna do it anyway you guys complain about filming i mean its filming if you wanted it to look realistic as hell just take a camera and go outside and skate and to that second one you guys just wanna yell at me cause i have a bad rep i do this shit for fun and you guys think i wanna be realistic and make it look like real life seriously I'm just here to play skate 3 and share about it i didn't come to get yelled at cause i hit an ollie 3 inchs higher then it should be fuck off andreas go suck your dick.

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

This is why people don't wanna make you guys outdoors unless they were gonna do it anyway you guys complain about filming i mean its filming if you wanted it to look realistic as hell just take a camera and go outside and skate and to that second one you guys just wanna yell at me cause i have a bad rep i do this shit for fun and you guys think i wanna be realistic and make it look like real life seriously I'm just here to play skate 3 and share about it i didn't come to get yelled at cause i hit an ollie 3 inchs higher then it should be fuck off andreas go suck your dick.
    NO!!!!,people are trying to help you out,but you constantly try to pick a fight,im telling you from experience and we do this shit for fun,for teams and the community,you will get critque,you will get shit talkers all im saying is just work on that filming and people will take you serious,i have nothing against you or blitz,you guys are cool dudes,but all im telling you is fact and truth

Banned

Bro people take me serious now why the fuck you think they don't?!?!?!?

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

Bro people take me serious now why the fuck you think they don't?!?!?!?
    Look at the responses you are getting from all the the things you posted and are saying,you got mad because people told you that remake companies dont last,you got mad when people are talking about your filming,people talked about paradise,and you complained about that,like you said "Im doing this for fun!" then why are you getting mad,and all im telling you is that you should practice your filming majorly

Banned

I just joined during the emerica phase so i don't really count that shit the filming I'm mad because i tell everyone i like my filming just the way it is then people kept posting that shit in the comments over and over and over and you even did it just a minute ago and as far as i know no one has complained about paradise not once unless you wanna be the fucker to try and prove me wrong but really your just reposting the same shit over and over in the comments its fucking annoying that's all i really have to say.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

wow why are you taking shit so seriously? go drink some water or something... fuck.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

I just joined during the emerica phase so i don't really count that shit the filming I'm mad because i tell everyone i like my filming just the way it is then people kept posting that shit in the comments over and over and over and you even did it just a minute ago and as far as i know no one has complained about paradise not once unless you wanna be the fucker to try and prove me wrong but really your just reposting the same shit over and over in the comments its fucking annoying that's all i really have to say.
    Dude you are getting mad for no reason,im trying to tell you is practice your footage,im pretty sure if i asked alot of people will tell you what they think of paradise like i said i have no problem with you,but now your pissing me off,so this is what im gonna do,im going to turn on my whitechapel,run to the store,get you a tampon,a midol and some chocolate so you can calm down and go about your business.