I've been seeing a lot of amazing projects coming through the pipeline lately and I've been thinking I'd love to do one. Mainly just edit, which is what I think I do the best. If I do have a part I'd want to limit to 2 and a half minutes tops because I'd love to showcase other peoples skating and filming talents over mine. And I'd asking people personally over PSN but that limits it to PS3 players and I get on skate at stupid hours anyways. So with that being said here's the details:
-Skate 3 clips.
-I want 6 people.
-No pan back footage please.
-No watermarks (which I'm sure 99% of us have this and pan backs covered).
-At least 2:30 minutes worth of footage.
-No CAP footage please because to me it shows more creativity with what people can do with the map(s) that are given.
-4 song selections please. The song can determine whether or not the clips fit in with it or not. I know by editing my videos I try out at least that many before I choose one and render it.
-At least 1 minute of b roll and slams. It gives more a selection to choose from for trailer, intro, and credits. Also I don't have to be creative with clips that are going to the actual parts.
-Green screen shot of the skater because I have a time lapse effect in mind that I want to try out.
-*If you sign up and want a specific trick to be your ender because you think it's ender worthy, mark it and any doubles as ender.
-Finally do the standard clip sending procedure; whereby the files are in flv format, zipped in a zip file, uploaded to a hosting site and sent via message on here. I thought I'd cover the procedure if someone signing up didn't know what I was talking about but again I think 99% of us have it covered.

I'm leaning on calling the project "Food for Thought" which scanning through my old photos, I saw that name as a potential name for a full for a Skate 1 project. And any other questions PM me here. Here's my channel for those who want to see what my editing style is and if it can compliment your style: http://www.youtube.com/user/nnydepp

-Cheers,
Oddity.