Wiltzuhs' Fungus Woods was one of the first parks on X360 to use the "merge glitch" and still reigns supreme as a Top Dog in the transition park department. If you haven't taken the time to download this one then you are missing out on one of life's true pleasures. I had an amazing time getting all of this footage for this part. Finding a line in this park is as easy as finding a line at the DMV. I'm still gonna be comming back here for footage for a good while. No homo...it made my transiton skater heart grow two sizes the very first time I saw it. Just say "what the fuck" and give it a download. You won't be disappointed with this transition wonderland.

Link to Park
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2255828

Watch in HD

I've really been enjoying skating CAP lately and making entire parts to highlight parks just seemed like a fun thing to do to kinda thank our awesome X360 community of park creators. Hopefulyl I can make some more for you guys. Please take the time to leave some feedback. Good or bad...doesn't bother me. Also please remember to like/dislike/subscribe to the youtube and help me get my editor pumped on making the next one of these. I already have the park in mind and alot of the filming in the can.......can anyone say The Clinic by Ohmid.