Thread: Just for LOLSS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Just for LOLSS

IRONY . . . . This is their attempt at doing a realistic montage, which is nowhere near as sweet as the stuff I've seen from you guys. . .

XBL
    TheDietTea

What's popular will circulate.
    Why do you guys keep watching these videos? haha
    It's become obvious over the years.. People like to win when they play competitively.
    Shooting Games, Sports, Skate, Everything.
    They will do anything and everything, and support anything and everything that wins.
    As messed up as it seems, The majority probably don't know about us.
    They do what they like to.. even if it is an extremely popular way to play this game
    You can't deny respecting that.
    That is one reason why I love the series.. do what you want, Skate the megapark or don't skate the megapark.
    Maybe they are a little out of line saying they are for the community, as the community doesn't really exist anymore..
    we did kind of take over, but not showing the masses what we do.
    How are we any better? Leaving one up comments on their stuff.
    Even if we did show what we were about more publicly I don't think people would be into it
    it's not what is circulating. I say Arcade skating wins.
    Fluckit, LikeButter and other mag sites are really what the skate community boils down to for me
    but it's not what everyone is watching. So I don't know maybe in some respect they are for certain aspects
    of what the community used to be.. everyone coming together publicly to share.
    One thing is for sure though, they have a larger number of heads supporting what they do.
    Really I think this is where the heart and soul of the game is, We do this even though we're not as public about it
    just because we click, We get it, We like it. I think that's really all fluckit every was man..
    We don't need to worry about this stuff. They are keeping the game alive in their own way.
    We need more people using these servers to keep this thing going, if it gets more people into it
    and keeps the series online so we can continue to play together, I'm all for it.

It's not the skating the mega park thing that I care about, I've been on it loads of times on easy, I'm not the best I'll be honest but its a good laugh. U kno u're in trouble when the dudes on the other team have colourful t shirts, green decks and missing legs though.

its albert n the way he thinks he represents the entire skate community that annoys me. he might have a passion for gaming, but he doesnt have a passion for skating.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i gotta say, their realistic montage has some damn good filming in it
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Just to add a little more pathetic-ness their way, check this out.

They tried to start a 'real life obey team' a while back, only saw this one video they put out, as far as I know.
    Looked through the comments on that video and people were calling him out for lurking someone else's shit.

Their gay fucking version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvkokHDstSk

Original (which has three times as many views, haha)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNbgblpZck
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck