Thread: Source Filmmaker

Fluckit Master

Default Source Filmmaker

I got this the other day, and I'm very keen to learn it as it looks extremely user friendly and fun to work with once you got the basics down.
    I've never worked with 3d animations before, but with some time put into it like anything else, I hope to put out some quality stuff in the future.

Now I'm just curious if anyone else here have worked with SFM or any other 3D programs that might have any tips for a beginner. I am ofc watching all the tutorials over and over again on SourceFilmMaker to get the basics down. Gonna probably have to spend a good few hours on every step rather than jump ahead and not learn anything.

Not sure if I should upload any SFM stuff on my channel (as it's mainly for fakeskating) or if I should just create a new channel for stuff like this. Not sure what my subscriber's would say if I suddenly uploaded bunch of SFM videos.

So any input on this lads?

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i've played around with the sfm a bit, but i suck and i'm too lazy to really get into it. but i know it gives good opportunities to make funny movies. i'd like to see some cool stuff done with it
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST