Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
Sick shit man
If you skate growing up you have the most fun I have no doubt about this.
I'm curious did you have editing skills before playing skate? I didn't and now I have grocery bags full of my friends VHS tapes along with mine Cuz they want me to edit that shit. Your friends are all jazzed over this I bet.
Well, i have to admit i've thought that a lot too...i believe i learned doing colour corrections through fakeskating footage, i learned green screen with skate games...
I learned to use layers and effects with skate 3 clips, and lot of skills while watching others videos...i remember especially JeanOlives, Virtualparadises, Machys, Champs and E's early videos...those were DOPE !
But yeah thanks alot Sig. Appreciate your feedback. Can't even think to be not able to skate...i love skate, edit and film...and soon it's gonna be lotta better and easier when i turn 18 in one and half months. Much easier to go just skate different places.
I believe seeing and skating different places makes you better...just staying in your local park around year isn't constructive for your skills...and in Finland, every spot is rough as hell after winter caused by frost damages...just saying...it's called Finland bonus