Thread: "The Right Skate Of Mind"

Default "The Right Skate Of Mind"

This video was not uploaded/edited by myself, all I did was film and skate. My name is Derek, if you haven't figured that out already, the bad kid in this video. Just thought I'd share this with you guys, it's about two weeks old now, but all the footy took nearly six months to get. I think if we got some skank to do a rock to fake in short shorts we'd get a decent amount of views.

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAoqPho606Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

I don't know why nobody's commented on this yet, but shit, I dont mind being the first.
    I enjoyed it Derk. Skateboarding needs more homey videos! They keep us grounded and remind us that while it is being recognized as a sport, its still its own thing, separate from most things showcased beside it. And this is a homey vid all the way! I mean, it's even dedicated to a homey, that's strong. I know you didn't edit it, but I really like how the skating seems to get heavier as the vid goes on.

OH, not to sound like a spammer or anything, but you should consider dropping a link to this on skatevideosite.com
    Anything posted there is sure to get viewed by more than a few skatenerds.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

not bad at all good vid and was that a bigspin hippie sick