Thread: ANSVM II [S2]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

Somedude, the font is called HAND OF CRE, downloaded it for free from dafonts.com
    been using it in my last 15 videos or so, I like it so much.

Guys, glad you liked it, I guess. Ladd, Ayreon, the reason I did this so short (I don't even really have a part, all my stuff was stacked b-roll) was because, I've been working on this vid for over a year now, it's been a year since I posted the promo, and I wasn't going where I wanted to go with it, if you know what I mean. When I want to do something, when I have ideas in mind, I want to make something out of them as soon as possible, and a year doesn't apply in my 'measurement system' (I don't really know how to express myself better with this one). I think, you don't need to apologize, you did not let me down, that's not the reason I decided I'll stop working on 'full length' projects, guest clips involved, for a while...

For moments I thought of quitting, of not realeasing it, but Wiltz sent me great clips, not scrap stuff, very sick clips (I didn't use all of them, I can send them back to you Wiltz in case you want them), and it would have been wrong of me not to atleast, make something out of them. Wiltz, I did what I could, hope you liked it. I still think your clips deserved to be in a better, more consistent project, but, well, this is how it turned out.

I'll stop making vids of my own for some time, I wont stop coming here, or LB, I wont stop playing video games, I wont stop skating slooooowww lol.

Cheers.

EDIT: Ladd, Deacon and the rest of LS crew, as I said, I wont stop playing, I still have a SHITLOAD OF CLIPS saved in my pc, waiting for more LostSociety projects.

EDIT 2:

Seanne(SkateEaSession on youtube), said it best:

Dunno, feels like you abandoned this video because the trailer looks like it was made for something completely different. I dunno how to explain it
    That's exactly what I think. That's exactly what happened, I had soo many ideas back in the days, when I started working on this, for example, the aspect ratio, but that, and other stuff were things that having to work and elaborate them with other people with different opinions, style, and whatnot, aint easy. I guess I lack of management skills...
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 10-11-2012 at 05:16 PM.